PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping with Fish towels

Dez
01-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Last night I did a load of my fish towels in the laundry (Towels that are used only for aquarium maintenance purposes). It was freezing cold and my wife and I were about to go to bed and I checked the dryer and my towels were dry. So I brought them all to bed with me and it was nice and warm.

Anybody ever do anything this silly before?

On a side note, a friend of mine just had a baby and their daughter's middle name is Myka. (This one's for you Mindy - what does your handle mean anyway?)

Myka
01-02-2010, 10:48 PM
LOL I have an electric blanket, so no snuggling with fish towels. Good idea though. :D

They spelled it that way too? That's awesome! It's actually my dog's name. When I was 16 I named her after the world's hottest guy who I dubbed God's gift to women - spelled Micah. :lol: Micah is actually a Hebrew prophet. The name means who is like God? which some people self-translate to mean one who is like God.

Dez
01-03-2010, 03:32 PM
LOL I have an electric blanket, so no snuggling with fish towels. Good idea though. :D

They spelled it that way too? That's awesome! It's actually my dog's name. When I was 16 I named her after the world's hottest guy who I dubbed God's gift to women - spelled Micah. :lol: Micah is actually a Hebrew prophet. The name means who is like God? which some people self-translate to mean one who is like God.

Yes, it was spelled Myka. We have an electric blanket as well but my wife usually hogs it, so fish towels it was :)