PDA

View Full Version : Any cleaner shrimp in Calgary?

my2rotties
12-30-2009, 03:56 PM
I was not planning on touring fish stores for shrimp... since I might drive into the city for nothing this time of year.

Did anyone see any cleaner shrimp in the last day or so in any stores? Were they on sale by any chance? Please let me know in either a PM or whatever way is allowed if the store is not a sponsor.

Finaddict
12-30-2009, 04:05 PM
wais got a huge shipment in....

lots cleaners... not sure on price.

oceans had a few left... on monday

-=James=-
12-30-2009, 04:14 PM
also pisces, big als, and red coral has them for sure.

blueyota
12-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Red coral had lots in a few days ago

my2rotties
12-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Thanks guys, they question is are they still available? I have been so busy with other stuff over the holidays, that I did not have time to do the sales. My fish need a couple of cleaner shrimp, they deserve them.

Red Coral Aquariums
12-30-2009, 04:43 PM
We have about 10 in stock.
Kevin

bulletsworld
01-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Gold's had a few last weekend. Just not if they still have any. They were $15 bucks, but tiny. Best to call ahead. With the size of your setup, you would lose them, cause they are so tiny. Ocean's also had a bunch last weekend for $25.00 but they are triple the size.

my2rotties
01-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Funny story...

I bought two cleaners at Colbys and my banana wrasse mercilessly ate them in seconds. I even hand placed them into the rock work, but they did not have a chance:sad:

Bananaman never bothered shrimp before, and I blamed my missing shrimp on the poor marine betta. I put the betta back in the display now, since cleaner shrimp will just not be a part of my aquarium now. For one, I love the bananaman too much, and for two, I know YOU would not even be able to catch the guy. Now I just give the Bananaman krill for treats. I watch my hands; since he comes up like a Mako shark, and grabs them without regard for the hand that feeds him.

It always seems that the most favorite fish are the biggest disturbers of peace and harmony.

Speaking of which, how is Griffie doing?

Gold's had a few last weekend. Just not if they still have any. They were $15 bucks, but tiny. Best to call ahead. With the size of your setup, you would lose them, cause they are so tiny. Ocean's also had a bunch last weekend for $25.00 but they are triple the size.