PDA

View Full Version : Ft: 250w hqi + t5ho

Ryan
12-27-2009, 04:00 AM
I am wanting to sell my Hamilton Reef Star Pendant with PFO bulb and 12.5K bulb for a 48" 6 bulb T5 Fixture. I would prefer a Tek.

The bulb will need to be replaced in a few months, I dont exactly how old it is.

This used to be Dez's set up so he would know and hopefully he pipes up here. He told me its fairly new and I have been using it for about a month 12hrs/day.

I will sell this fixture for what J&L is selling a Tek 48" 8 bulb fixture for. Right now they are on sale for boxing day.

I will also cover shipping on my end with the halide if you cover shipping on your end with the T5. Fixture doesnt need to include bulbs I can get some locally.

I also have a Sunlight Supply New Wave fixture 24" x 4 bulb with 6 bulbs with 6 months use on them. 2x Fiji purple, 1x blue plus, 1x actinic, 1 URI White Actinic (12K), and 1 Wavepoint 12K. One of the bulb end was a little wet and I didnt realize it, put it in the fixture and one of the sockets sparked and now the fixture wont fire. I assume its the ballast and you would only need a new one. I will take offers on it with or without bulbs. Will also sell the bulbs separate.

Feel free to PM or email me.

Ryan
12-27-2009, 04:39 AM
I will sell both fixtures with bulbs for $400

Ryan
01-25-2010, 06:20 AM
Price dropped lowest I can do is $220 + shipping. No I wont go any lower and yes you must cover shipping. When the light was shipped to me from Edmonton it was just over $25 with a tracking number. I will ship it the same way so the buyer has a tracking number.

I will be in Calgary in 2 weeks and could meet up with somone if they wanted.

T5 Sold.

Scubasteve23
07-01-2010, 04:52 AM
How much for the MH to med hat?