PDA

View Full Version : What else should i put in my tank??? and also how much to feed?

Daniel475
12-24-2009, 01:16 AM
Ok I have a parrot, a parrot/flowerhorn which is called a kirki, 2 convicts , 2 african cichilds, 1 tiger oscar, 1 geophagus, 2 Gold Serverums , and a couple bottom feeders... im looking for some really cool fish now to put in there... if i got a small flowerhorn would it be super aggressive?? most of the fish in my 125g our fair size... i was thinking a arrowana too but they get so big.. what else is out there for some really cool fresh water fish.. and how many more fish can I add??? I was also wondering about feeding how much should you be feeding these fish? I give them 4 kril cubes a day or swap it up with some pellets.. anyways any information would be cool i would like them to grow as fast as possible

dan

Blakes Living Reef.ca
12-28-2009, 10:56 PM
You have quiet a mix already. How are they getting along? You should stay to fish group from one region. Each fish type requires different enviroments. I would't add any more, these fish if they survive will get big. Feed twice a day unless they start fighting then feed more. More food=more maintenance.

reef_rookie
12-28-2009, 11:18 PM
SALT!!

Enough said.

Ha Ha

injektion
12-29-2009, 05:44 PM
wait...isn't this the marine fish section? lol