PDA

View Full Version : Help Moving

KennyKen
12-23-2009, 10:30 PM
So i got kicked out of my places just a few months after moving in. My landlord (one of my oldest friends) told me my dog is to much aggravation and that he is never going to grow out of being a puppy......really? come on.
So she gave me 2 options, and obviously i would die before giving him up so here i am.

Found another place to move into in about 8 minutes after getting handed my papers....
So what i need is 1 maybe 2 big garbage pails and some smaller ones that are sanitary to keep my rock cooking while i move my tank, and get water in it.

kien
12-23-2009, 11:20 PM
I have two maybe three empty salt pales you can have if you like.

I also have a 33g rubbermade tote/tub that I used to hold rocks this past summer. You can borrow that too if you'd like.

I live in the south east (riverbend).

K.

steveg
01-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi there, I have a large rubbermaid empty in my garage, needs a wash out but you are welcome to borrow it.

Let me know.

Steve

_reefermadness_
06-06-2010, 04:13 AM
If you in Calgary I have the number for a great reef tank mover. They work at the lfs in Calgary and only wanted to charge me $40 to move my 33 gal with 40 lbs of liverock and 40 lbs of livesand. If you want pm me and I will give you his number. He did an amazing job that I paid him $60. Made my move stress free because I didn't even need to help I just showed them where the tank was, and where I wanted it in the new place.

Coleus
06-16-2010, 06:40 AM
wow, that is great price. May i got his phone number too in case i ever need it. Wonder how much he charge for a bigger tank

lockrookie
06-16-2010, 06:58 AM
wow, that is great price. May i got his phone number too in case i ever need it. Wonder how much he charge for a bigger tank

you just reminded me of a staples comercial...wow thats a great price.. i watch too much tv