PDA

View Full Version : The More You Buy The More You Save Coral Sale!

Glampyre
09-16-2003, 04:18 AM
:biggrin: We just got a new shipment of Corals and our tanks are ready to overflow! :biggrin:

:biggrin: September 16 to September 20, 2003 Aquarium Illusions is having a Coral Sale :biggrin:

All corals and clams in our show tank are:

10% OFF One
20% OFF Two
30% OFF Three :exclaim:

New Acro's, Hydnophora, Montipora, Yellow Porites, Green Frogspawn, Branching Hammers, Xenia, Gorgonians, Brains and More :exclaim:

Over one dozen Select Maxima Clams available:exclaim:

New fish arrived Monday :exclaim:

Aquarium Illusions Inc
16630 109 Ave
Edmonton, AB
(780) 483-7027
1-800-566-6546

Canadian Man
09-16-2003, 05:59 AM
Do you guy's still have flatworms in your tank?

EmilyB
09-16-2003, 06:20 AM
This whole ad sucks.... :rolleyes:

AI Man
09-16-2003, 08:41 AM
Yes Canadian man, we have dealt with the flatworm issue.

In regards to the flatworm questions.

"The truth of the matter is that such flatworms are common and present in many tanks. They will wax and wane and rarely linger in a large sustainable population. If a system is aggresively scrubbed with a protein skimmer, properly fed andnot overstocked,the colony of pest flatworms will most likely crash within a couple of months." -Anthony Calfo

UnderWorldAquatics
09-16-2003, 07:40 PM
This whole ad sucks.... :rolleyes:

Im not sure what you mean by this comment but if you posted that under my add I would be ****ed!!!

EmilyB
09-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Exactly ! :lol: Where's your ad deep :question: :lol:
:razz:

Canadian Man
09-16-2003, 09:04 PM
Well, when I go to AI do I ask for Glampre or AI man? It would be nice to know who this is?

Aquattro
09-16-2003, 09:35 PM
K, I'm going to ask that if you aren't interested in doing business with AI, you refrain from posting in this thread. If you have personal issues with this store, please keep them personal. If you have comments about them, we have a "vendor ratings" forum.
The ad is fine and has every right to be in this forum. Thank you.

Canadian Man
09-16-2003, 10:12 PM
K, I'm going to ask that if you aren't interested in doing business with AI, you refrain from posting in this thread. If you have personal issues with this store, please keep them personal. If you have comments about them, we have a "vendor ratings" forum.
The ad is fine and has every right to be in this forum. Thank you.

I agree with you brad 100% I posted my last question because I am going to be in Edmonton visting AI on the 26th or 27th and I want to know who I am to ask for and who I am talking to. This is where my question's stem from and there is no personal issues here at all. Just doing some research before my visti :biggrin:

Can Man Wrote
Well, when I go to AI do I ask for Glampre or AI man? It would be nice to know who this is?

Glampyre
09-17-2003, 12:02 AM
Glampyre and AI Man are the sign ins for the management team at Aquarium Illusions. Please feel free to ask any of our staff your questions, or if you would feel more comfortable, management is always pleased to meet our customers.

Sincerely,

Ron

EmilyB
09-17-2003, 02:10 AM
Actually Brad, I'm sorry for being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

But I thought it looked like a wal-mart ad pushing off 3 for 1 livestock on newbies. I guess because price is not an issue to me, I look for something else in an ad.

I expected retaliation, and sorry it wasn't done humorously. :neutral:

UnderWorldAquatics
09-17-2003, 02:40 AM
Glampyre posted an add for his business in the vendor forum that was easy to read and informitive. It offered quantity discounts that were very reasonable in savings and not unreasonable in quantity. His add in no way suckered "newbies" into buying livestock that wasnt suitable for them, or past their husbandry skills. He was not offering 3 for 1 or anything even close to that. It was completly inappropiate to make any negative comment in this thread. Next time you posted an item in the for sale forum, how would you like it if someone cut down what you were selling and refered to it as a cracker jack item.... Some poeple have no respect for others and are usually the first to complain when wronged themselves. Some people make a living providing for this hobby, and feed themselves and their famlies with the fruits of their labours. I know of numerous people that have stopped visiting this board because of the ignorant comments that are made on a consistent basis.

Aquattro
09-17-2003, 02:42 AM
Kyle, Deb has already apologized..... :neutral:

AI Man
09-17-2003, 07:56 AM
Thank you for everyone's comments.

Most people on Canreef use aliases, on Canadianman's suggestion I have added mine to my signature.

One of the PM's said:
It is not a commercial site.

This post was in the appropriate forum. Many other stores post here, as well as on the retailers links and vendors forums.

It is important for the success of this forum that it is supported by retailers as well as hobbyists. We can't have one without the other.

I welcome constructive criticism in regards to our store, as it is a useful tool for improvement.

Thank you to Deepblueaquatics and reef_raf for your comments.

Beverly
09-17-2003, 12:53 PM

Glampyre's name is Ron. AI Man's name is James. I have met and spoken with both, and they are pretty smart reef guys, at least imo.

I still very much miss Desmond at AI, though :cry: But life moves forward....