PDA

View Full Version : one freestanding light purple ricordia yuma

smokinreefer
09-16-2003, 02:25 AM
hey all,
i have one loose light purple ricordia yuma available. it is 3-4" in diameter.
looking to trade for any uncommon or nicely colored mushrooms, zoos and ofcourse sps.
i have had these for quite some time in my main tank, but the 400W 6500k iwasakis washed their color out.
they are currently (for a couple months) in a tank lit with 2 x 24" NOs (1 magtinic, and 1 powerglow?) and are doing nicely as well.
so whoever gets this will need to take the appropriate actions to properly acclimate them to different lighting.
i'd imagine they would display better colors under VHO or higher kelvin MH.
heres a pic i just took...
http://members.shaw.ca/smokinreefer/purplericordia.jpg
if there is no interest in a trade, i will accept moolah!
p.s. i must add, this is not a first come first serve trade, as i am looking for whatever catches my eye and is of interest to me. i will entertain offers and note the interest of all parties for future trades well.
i just wanted to say that, so you dont walk away thinking i'm a dink if i dont trade with you. :lol: :mrgreen:

Samw
09-16-2003, 03:52 PM
I'm interested.
Do you want to trade for a green one?

http://www.hyperdream.com/~samw/reef/Coral/GreenRicordia/141-4177_img_std.jpg

smokinreefer
09-16-2003, 10:56 PM
trade is done.
but i will contact those who showed interest when i have more available.
thank you! :biggrin:

zulu_principle
09-16-2003, 11:21 PM
Shao

Aren't you "D"ouble "I"ncome "N"o "K"ids

Dink.

Wendell

Quinn
09-16-2003, 11:41 PM
So no one has those rics you see on RDO or RC, bright yellows, blues, purples? They nearly make me a softie kinda guy.

Mak
09-17-2003, 12:24 AM
So no one has those rics you see on RDO or RC, bright yellows, blues, purples? They nearly make me a softie kinda guy.

We all need to keep harassing Blane Perun from thesea.org :evil: :lol: ... eventually he should give in. Damn he's got some nice Ricordia and Polyps... I'm willing to give up an arm and a leg :rolleyes: :lol: .

zulu_principle
09-17-2003, 12:30 AM
What you should do is start asking the retailers you visit for products from ORA - Ocean Reefs & Aquariums

At MACNA they had some great zoos, ricordia, mushrooms, etc. Things like Pink Zooes with Red Centers, Green Ricordia with orange, etc.

That being said they were $40 US for a frag.

Wendell

Mak
09-17-2003, 12:44 AM
What you should do is start asking the retailers you visit for products from ORA - Ocean Reefs & Aquariums

At MACNA they had some great zoos, ricordia, mushrooms, etc. Things like Pink Zooes with Red Centers, Green Ricordia with orange, etc.

That being said they were $40 US for a frag.

Wendell

How about you?. Can you get your hands on them then?

smokinreefer
09-17-2003, 01:31 AM
aw wendell, you got me there! :lol:
i guess i am a dink myself! :lol: i shouldnt point fingers :lol:

zulu_principle
09-17-2003, 01:57 AM
Yup, I can get them.

I just dont think with shipping from Florida overnight for not less than $50 cdn, US Fish and Wildlife Inspection, etc. etc. the price would be around $100 per piece.

How many do you want ?

Thats why if you get your LFS thats purchases from ORA to get more product it makes more $ence to them.

JMHO.

Wendell

JTrigger
09-17-2003, 02:52 AM
Anyone up for a group order from Blane? LoL... he said he'd drive up an order if it was a group order.

JT

Mak
09-17-2003, 03:10 AM
Anyone up for a group order from Blane? LoL... he said he'd drive up an order if it was a group order.

JT

I think Blane is M.I.A. or K.I.A. :lol: :rolleyes: .

$100 bones is a little insane :eek: .

Maybe if we get a group order together either from Blane or Wendell we can bring that price tag down a little :confused: .

props
09-17-2003, 08:35 PM
We all need to keep harassing Blane Perun from thesea.org :evil: :lol: ... eventually he should give in. Damn he's got some nice Ricordia and Polyps... I'm willing to give up an arm and a leg :rolleyes: :lol: .

Edit.

Aquattro
09-17-2003, 08:38 PM
Edit. Sorry Brad. We just can't take the chance with that one.

Can you substantiate this claim? If in fact it is true, I don't think they would appreciate you posting it. And I know that if I were a competitor, I might find that info useful.... :rolleyes:

Mak
09-18-2003, 04:02 AM
Yes, maybe so but I'm talking about NICE COLORFULL Ricordia :mrgreen: . Also he says "We got all this Ricordia", and out of 15 of them only two were Ricordia. One brownish lame colored one :rolleyes: and one semi-nice white Ricordia :neutral: ... not something I'd pay the $35-$40 for.

If they were Illegal I'd say "Give me one or I'm Ratting you out!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:... J/K of course.

Seth
09-18-2003, 06:42 AM
WHERE THE HECK DO YOU GET RICORDIAS IN VANCOUVER?

sorry for the caps ... i just got excited

BUT IF YOU KNOW WHERE LET ME KNOWWWWWW