PDA

View Full Version : FS Live Rock Calgary

Carmen
12-18-2009, 04:28 AM
Well the transfer is complete! I have 63lbs of Live rock to sell. Asking $5/lb. Full of life! Tonnes of brittle stars - and I mean thousands! Sponges, Coralline, Some have some green button palys, small kenya tree and some Anthelia. There is even an Pom-Pom Crab in there that I couldn't get out.
Rock is mostly medium size pieces. No Aptasia or majano but there is some red turf algae.
This rock is at my Mom's right now in Westsprings SW and I would prefer to sell it all at once to keep it simple! I don't really want to transport all the rock back to my house to store it.

Ross
12-18-2009, 04:45 AM
Well the transfer is complete! I have 63lbs of Live rock to sell. Asking $5/lb. Full of life! Tonnes of brittle stars - and I mean thousands! Sponges, Coralline, Some have some green button palys, small kenya tree and some Anthelia. There is even an Pom-Pom Crab in there that I couldn't get out.
Rock is mostly medium size pieces. No Aptasia or majano but there is some red turf algae.
This rock is at my Mom's right now in Westsprings SW and I would prefer to sell it all at once to keep it simple! I don't really want to transport all the rock back to my house to store it.

PM inbound

Eb0la11
12-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Also PMed, would love to get some of this Carmen!

kien
12-18-2009, 10:17 PM
would love to get some of this Carmen!

:surprise: :lol::lol::lol:

er.. ya.. nevermind.

Ross
12-18-2009, 10:29 PM
:surprise: :lol::lol::lol:

er.. ya.. nevermind.

I thought that I was the only one to think that... :lol:

Carmen
12-18-2009, 10:32 PM
:question::confused:
Surprised at what??? Confused?

Anyway sorry guys. I am just working out the details with another canreefer but I believe he is taking it all which makes it much easier on me.

Leah
12-18-2009, 11:05 PM
You guy's are sick! Good luck with the sale Carmen

parkinsn
12-18-2009, 11:30 PM
:question::confused:
Surprised at what??? Confused?

Anyway sorry guys. I am just working out the details with another canreefer but I believe he is taking it all which makes it much easier on me.

"Woosh" is the sound as that one passed over your head.

Just give that a few more minutes to sink in Carmen :lol:

Carmen
12-18-2009, 11:35 PM
:redface::redface::redface::redface:
Wow, woosh! That's for sure! Missed that one!:lol::lol:

Eb0la11
12-19-2009, 06:53 AM
haha very funny. Anyways, Carmen if it doesnt go through I think me and the original first person to respond in this thread would take it off your hands the two of us combined which is also quite easy.

Otherwise is it possible to just get a few baby stars off you? Maybe like 10 or something?

Carmen
12-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Aaron I'll hook you up with some stars!

Carmen
12-22-2009, 02:33 AM
All sold! Thanks Riley! Hope it arrives alive!