PDA

View Full Version : Tank of the month

Dez
12-17-2009, 06:27 AM
I'm not sure how tank of the month is selected. But I think Lobsterboy deserves a nomination. I have never seen this tank in person, but judging by the build thread, it is an immaculate looking tank. In just one year it has come a long way. So here is my nomination. Love your tank John!

Looking forward to seeing the tank in person one day.

blueyota
12-17-2009, 06:39 AM
Oh !!! He deserves it his tank is by far the nicest tank iv ever seen ....I was just at his place earlier this eve ...I am in wow and blinded by all the brilliant colors each time i see it ....great guy too ..:mrgreen:

Delphinus
12-17-2009, 06:42 AM
I couldn't agree more, that is a great tank. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

There are a LOT of great tanks out there right now that haven't escaped our notice. 2010 is going to be a great year for TOTM's. So much so, that, I'm almost afraid that it will have to be a MONTHLY feature and not a BImonthly feature. :lol: I say "I'm afraid" because that's gonna mean a whole lot of sleepless nights HTML hacking for .. um .. someone I know. ;)

Seriously, 2010 is gonna be great year. :)

parkinsn
12-17-2009, 02:50 PM
I would have to agree, John's tank is pimp, I have been there several times and every time I go it gets nicer. He has my vote as well.

P.S John if you read this I think its about time for another visit :biggrin:

andestang
12-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Here, here I also would like to see John get in. For me it also goes beyond the tank, its also the person :) He's tank though is a great motivator for me.

lastlight
12-17-2009, 08:53 PM
I say "I'm afraid" because that's gonna mean a whole lot of sleepless nights HTML hacking for .. um .. someone I know

Then dish it off. There are people around who'd like to help =)

muck
12-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Then dish it off. There are people around who'd like to help =)
Who you got in mind Brett? :wink:

lastlight
12-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Nobody makes me beg =)

Although when Mike (Asmodeus) called me up it was damn close.

*shudder*

Delphinus
12-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Brett, we'll talk offline, k?

lastlight
12-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Only if you guys like hook me up with like a rad BENZ and stuff.

I mean yes Tony...offline =)

lobsterboy
12-18-2009, 05:52 AM
well, :redface:, thanks for alll the comps, and sugguestion for my reef for totm. that was really nice to read after along day of work. :razz:

thanks again everyone. and talk to most of you soon.

Skimmerking
12-18-2009, 05:55 AM
Nobody makes me beg =)

Although when Mike (Asmodeus) called me up it was damn close.

*shudder*

That is right I'm watching you:mrgreen: nothing is ever close Brett except hand grenades and horseshoes/.