PDA

View Full Version : Biopellets + Reactor

Bzar
12-15-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm looking at adding a biopellet reactor to my system instead of dosing vodka/mb7. This is mainly because I don't want to worry about dosing if I go on vacation. Getting a reactor is easy enough, but does anyone know a Canadian retailer that sells biopellets?

Anyone used this method yet?

Delphinus
12-15-2009, 08:34 PM
OceanicCorals is going to be able to supply these. I don't know of anyone running the pellets yet as it's fairly new overall and even newer to this country, but I'm sure there will be lots-o-folks using them. I'll be using them as soon as mine arrive (ordered, just not arrived yet). :)

OceanicCorals-Ian-
12-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Actually, we will have them by Friday! You will have them shortly after, I will give you details on the product review that we want you to do.

Ian

O.C. is the first local retailer to offer this product.

Bzar
12-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Right on. Thanks for the info. I've been following this product on various forums. It will also be a nice addition to my YouTube reviews since it's new. Placing my order tonight.

globaldesigns
12-15-2009, 10:16 PM
I read somewhere on this thread (i think) that you can combine this with the zeolites in the zeolite reactor. Is this true, anyone try this stuff with Zeo systems?

Curious to know. thanks.

OceanicCorals-Ian-
12-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I read somewhere on this thread (i think) that you can combine this with the zeolites in the zeolite reactor. Is this true, anyone try this stuff with Zeo systems?

Curious to know. thanks.

You are absolutely correct, supposedly you can add a small layer into the top of the reactor for the added benefit of nutrient reduction and Planktonic food production.. Sounds very promising.

Delphinus
12-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Globaldesigns, I'll be trying that. I'll post a full writeup of what I'm doing and how, and the results on here somewhere..