PDA

View Full Version : Helping someone get back on thier feet.

Skimmerking
12-13-2009, 11:09 PM
PLEASE PM ME WHAT U HAVE SO I CAN MAKE A LIST
Ok Canreef Reefer's I'm taking the lead on this one I really hate when a fellow friend has his life totally changed. So it's not a demand here but what i would like is if any body has some thing to donate to Last light, to help him get back on his feet since all his stuff that he sold was put towards his best friends life alter move.

LIKE I SAID IF YOU WANNA HELP OUT PM ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE IF YOU DON'T THAT IS OK. I HAVE A CRAP LOAD OF STUFF.

OH YA LAST LIGHT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE SAYING ANYTHING YOU HAVE A JOB TO GET YOUR BEST FRIEND BACK INTO A ROUTINE AND THAT IS IT. LET US GET U BACK INTO REEFING AGAIN.

ASMODEUS- 1X250 MH WITH REFLECTOR/ MOGUL, GALAXY BALLAST AND NEW BULB 12K

lastlight
12-13-2009, 11:17 PM
uhhh. Dang it Mike I know you mean well...

Words of support are all I'm asking for honestly you big lug =)

I can't even be running a tank for a while...people have their own issues too. They should sell their stuff. Don't make this weird Mike...my internet persona is tough as hell and I could totally take you here.

Thanks for the thought but please no freebies guys =)

Skimmerking
12-13-2009, 11:26 PM
I told you not to interfer mister... and who said you have to set it up RIGHT AWAY.... now go and play:mrgreen:

lastlight
12-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Mike called me and basically set me straight. Online I'm tough but over the phone he made me pee a little. Ok Mike. I'll go mh thanks for the kind offer lol.

Brett

Myka
12-14-2009, 12:32 AM
^ LMAO!! Mike is an army dude...don't mess with the army dude!! Besides, any real reefer has MH. :p

I will be happy to donate...let me figure out what I have kickin around. I am SOOOO not a hoarder though, so I don't really own extras of anything. :lol:

I have one really super awesome giant shelf piece of live rock that would look kickass in your cube!! It weighs 24 lbs I think. Could be tough getting it to you though...I will see what I can figure out. Maybe someone will be headed that way in the New Year when you are ready for some rock. Feel free to say "no thanks" to anything I offer if it's not what you want (or not useful to you) though. Sometimes well meant donations can be a burden!!! :lol:

lastlight
12-14-2009, 12:50 AM
Mike even tho you scared me earlier into submission...taking things for free is going to stress me more than I already am. I am grateful you're thinking of me but I can't go that way. I just need to wait till my life settles, take it slow (I'm good there) and build small and sustainable. Nobody PM Mike...even if he threatens you.

You bought my skimmer man. You have helped me =)

Lance
12-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Mike you have pm.

lastlight
12-14-2009, 01:00 AM
Lance are you bigger or smaller than Mike?

christyf5
12-14-2009, 01:16 AM

:rofl:

Parker
12-14-2009, 01:27 AM
are you bigger or smaller than Mike?

I'm pretty sure I'm bigger and if not I can run faster scared then he can mad!

Lance
12-14-2009, 02:02 AM

I`m not scared of Mike! And me being on the West Coast and Mike in Manitoba has absolutely nothing to do with it. :lol:
I have family in Calgary and will be visiting in the spring. I`d like to see Greg`s tank as I missed him the last two trips; and would like to see Doug and Kevin at Red Coral as well.
I have an new ATO I`ve never used. I`ll trade it to you for a tour of the SW scene. Oh, and a couple of beers too.

Parker
12-14-2009, 02:11 AM
I`m not scared of Mike! And me being on the West Coast and Mike in Manitoba has absolutely nothing to do with it. :lol:
I have family in Calgary and will be visiting in the spring. I`d like to see Greg`s tank as I missed him the last two trips; and would like to see Doug and Kevin at Red Coral as well.
I have an new ATO I`ve never used. I`ll trade it to you for a tour of the SW scene. Oh, and a couple of beers too.

Uuuuhhhh - Heads up - Mike's up in Rogers Pass at the moment! :mrgreen:

Skimmerking
12-14-2009, 02:18 AM
Thats right THANKS PARKER lol

Lance
12-14-2009, 02:24 AM
Uuuuhhhh - Heads up - Mike's up in Rogers Pass at the moment! :mrgreen:

I knew that, but he`s probably snowed in. :biggrin:

Skimmerking
12-14-2009, 02:29 AM
I knew that, but he`s probably snowed in. :biggrin:
NOPE IM GOOD TO GO U TREE HUGGER:mrgreen:

Lance
12-14-2009, 02:41 AM
NOPE IM GOOD TO GO U TREE HUGGER:mrgreen:

Huh? Tree Hugger?

christyf5
12-14-2009, 02:53 AM
Huh? Tree Hugger?

It was probably the most polite insult he could come up with at the time. This is a family board after all :wink:

lastlight
12-14-2009, 02:58 AM
See now I'm really digging this thread.

Good ole internet fisticuffs!

Skimmerking
12-14-2009, 03:07 AM
hey who ask u to come on this thread Brett u dont have a tank any more u.
LOL dont make me come to your place.

lastlight
12-14-2009, 03:09 AM
Mike if I recall correctly I'd have to meet you at the bus stop to collect an ass-kicking since your trip through here is so frantic. Keep in mind I STILL have big sexy red in my closet here.

Skimmerking
12-14-2009, 03:26 AM
Ok man that is gross if you are telling me you are coming out of the closet in a red thong stay there>

Parker
12-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Bahahahahaha!

kien
12-14-2009, 09:00 AM
Ok man that is gross if you are telling me you are coming out of the closet in a red thong stay there>

I sure hope he's been pruning those chaeto balls..

lastlight
12-14-2009, 01:37 PM
I had to throw my remaining cB (chaetoBall) out when I cut apart all the plumbing. It filled a 10 gallon. Not sure if it was my left or my right but it was CRAWLING with bugs.

blaster
12-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Mike i have to say this was a solid thought.I can tell dealing with you a couple of times that your a solid guy.Lastlight is luckey to have a buddy like you.Josh

Skimmerking
12-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanks Josh I just hate seeing someone get thrown, a bad hand, but that is just me call me old fashion.

fishoholic
12-15-2009, 01:56 AM

I sure hope he's been pruning those chaeto balls..

I had to throw my remaining cB (chaetoBall) out when I cut apart all the plumbing. It filled a 10 gallon. Not sure if it was my left or my right but it was CRAWLING with bugs.

:pound: :rofl2:

fishoholic
12-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Thanks Josh I just hate seeing someone get thrown, a bad hand, but that is just me call me old fashion.

On one side I can see how Brett would feel awkward about taking things, but personally Mike I think you're doing a good thing here as I couldn't agree more with your above statement.

Skimmerking
12-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks