PDA

View Full Version : -40C in AB - OUCH!!!!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
12-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Just saw how Brrrrrrr Cold it's been in Lethbridge & other parts of AB the last couple of days. In the -40s, without the windchill factor.

OUCH!!!!!!!

The Codfather
12-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Living the dream, buddy.

Lance
12-09-2009, 02:53 AM
Damn that's cold! I've got family in Alberta and right now they are wondering why they ever moved there. :lol:

new but handy
12-09-2009, 03:09 AM
we just shut down 3 jobs untill it warms up. About 50 people that are not overly impressed

sphelps
12-09-2009, 03:13 AM
It's the same over here :sad: I think it's making up for lost time.

cuz
12-09-2009, 03:45 AM
this morning at 6 am it shut my creww down for the day at a windchill of minus 51C. None of our diesel work trucks would fire up at all!! It was cold!!!

kien
12-09-2009, 07:03 AM
Its days like these that help remind me why I spent/spend so much time and money on my tank. It is only 150g worth of ocean but it is enough.. Go to happy place-go to happy place-go to happy place.. -50 below!?!? Go to happy place.

Dez
12-09-2009, 07:06 AM
I'm from Alberta, but have been in California for 9 days already. Looks like I escaped at the right time. It snowed the very next day after we left the Canada. I however DO NOT look forward to brushing that snow off at the airport when I get back this Saturday....brrrrr! I am the one that will have to warm up the car for my wife and kids when we fly in....

BlueWorldAquatic
12-09-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm from Alberta, but have been in California for 9 days already. Looks like I escaped at the right time. It snowed the very next day after we left the Canada. I however DO NOT look forward to brushing that snow off at the airport when I get back this Saturday....brrrrr! I am the one that will have to warm up the car for my wife and kids when we fly in....

Dez, thats if your car will start, hope you plugged it in.

Ken

fishoholic
12-09-2009, 02:31 PM

Don't worry it's only about 3 feet of show you'll have to shovel :yuck:

blacknife
12-09-2009, 04:17 PM
i have been shut down all week.. its a blessing cuz i hve not been home much lately.. and a curse cuz christmas is going to be a little thin