PDA

View Full Version : being punished or just life lessons ?

andestang
12-01-2009, 12:34 AM
For a little better than a year things in life just don't seem to be going like normal. Things just seem to be getting worse as of late though. During the summer I broke my arm badly and may not be able to return to what I do for a living along with my wife breaking hers at the same time. We live on an acreage with many animals like horses, dogs, cats, fish and so on. So just looking after them not fun. Just over a week ago wife was doing a party and while it was on somebodies child kept saying "feed fishes, feed fishes" Everyone found it cut until when I got home and went to do some fish related stuff only to find my reef tank all cloudy and red. Well since I've lost some fish and wiped out most of my SPS collection that I have been building up on during the summer, don't even want to think of dollar value or how dis pare I am. A few days later my wife was on her way to work and got into a bad vehicle accident. She got really banged up and spent some time in the hospital. She's my rock so I'm glad it wasn't any worse. The following day after her accident one of our champion female Chow Chows was hit by a vehicle and died. We just had a litter with her and just finished selling the pups so she was ready for some free time. Anyways without going on with other crap I thought I would vent some to try and get a grip on things. Have some good friends here on the board, so thanks for listening.

Delphinus
12-01-2009, 01:38 AM
Oh geeez Mike, I'm so sorry. :(

Try to hang in there, things have to turn around soon. I hope your wife recovers from her injuries quickly.

I can't begin to imagine how upset I would be if I found out some kid not my own was dumping fish food into my tank when I wasn't there.

Wow what a streak of bad luck. Hang in there, it has to get better sooner or later.

Lance
12-01-2009, 01:48 AM
Holy Crap! Sorry to hear this. After all that bad luck hopefully things can only get better. Chin-up!

Myka
12-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Holy wowzers! They say things come in threes...you got like threes x2. When it rains it pours.

Mrfish55
12-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Wow that is a bad run of luck, hope things turn around for the better real quick for you.

lastlight
12-01-2009, 03:09 AM
Together you and your rock will get through it but I'm sorry to hear of the bad luck. Hope things turn around.

blaster
12-01-2009, 03:34 PM
I hear ya its been a horrible year.Lost my job,lost my family,lost my house.I'm looking forward to 2010

lobsterboy
12-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Hey Mike, sorry to hear all this. if you need any SPS to restart your collection just let me know. Ill send them down with my sister.

Ian
12-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey man hang in