PDA

View Full Version : No grey cup thread???

lorenz0
11-30-2009, 06:43 PM
I am suprised none of you riders fans started a thread. Personally I think it was a really shitty loss for them. They are my rival team as well and i felt bad.

riders played their best all game, were destroying montreal and after the first half i thought they had it. Only thing i will give montreal is they had one hell of a last quarter. But duval.... he has got to the the worst kicker in the cfl for how he played last night. If it wasn't for that last penalty he wouldn't of even made that field goal.

Funky_Fish14
11-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Duval's last kicks were right in the center, like you couldnt have centered it any better - EXCEPT for that one that was 6ft off where riders got the penalty.

The last 2 mins of the game were fantastic. And yeah, montreal did have a great last quarter.

I feel bad for the assistant coach that made the rider substitution too late... that field goal was the deciding factor... if they hadn't subbed, they would have won. (Im not cheering for either team though).

muck
11-30-2009, 07:25 PM
CFL = Crappy Football League

Went to one game this season (free tix). The cheerleaders were more entertaining than the game. :neutral:

sphelps
11-30-2009, 07:32 PM

Couldn't agree more, with only 8 teams the Grey Cup has about as much meaning as a participation trophy.

I'm glad Sask lost though, there's nothing worse than a Rider's fan :wink:

sitandwatch
11-30-2009, 07:47 PM
I flipped to it through out the game the last 2 min where good.

The halftime bore-fest was the worst thing I have ever seen, truly an embarrassment.

JDigital
11-30-2009, 08:47 PM
The game should have gone to over time if they would have called the Pass Interference call on Sask during MTLs 2pt convert attempt.

I hate both teams, but I was glad to see the Riders loose it. I was getting sick of the trash talkers.

Earlier in the game I saw a rider fan with a sign that said "The 13th man is your nightmare".... How Ironic! :lol:

fishoholic
11-30-2009, 09:24 PM

Went to one game this season (free tix). The cheerleaders were more entertaining than the game. :neutral:

Why doesn't it surprise me to hear you say that :razz:

Delphinus
11-30-2009, 09:33 PM
There was some kind of sporting event involving football, and Saskatchewan Roughriders this last weekend? Wow, WHO KNEW. Oh, if only they could have talked about it on the radio or TV and maybe Roughrider fans all over the city could have worn green jerseys and green wigs and stuff ... maybe I might have noticed!!

I went to Zoolights last night. It was awesome we had the whole zoo to ourselves. :lol:

365seasons
11-30-2009, 10:30 PM

the reason the game was so horrible..... ESKIMOS enough said:lol::lol::lol::lol:

muck
11-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Why doesn't it surprise me to hear you say that :razz:

Whaaaat? :tongue:

the reason the game was so horrible..... ESKIMOS enough said:lol::lol::lol::lol:
For what its worth... Eskies won 36 - 10.

GreenSpottedPuffer
12-01-2009, 07:46 PM

Nice. I got free tickets to lions games a few times but I have still never been to a game.

If it ain't NFL, it ain't really football.

BTW, NFL cheerleaders are also 10 times better than CFL cheerleaders. And I mean that totally based on cheering skills only :lol:

Funky_Fish14
12-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Haha, I dont know about that... I used to be a cheerleader (I was coerced into joining by some very attractive friends, haha), and at one of the camps got a chance to meet and be coached by the esks cheerleaders... They are actually one of the more skilled cheer teams around (read: Also very attractive, haha).