PDA

View Full Version : Hotel in Calgary

Van-rookie
11-25-2009, 11:43 PM
I am going to go to Calgary this weekend for a meeting at Macleod Trail S and have difficulty finding a nice, clean and cozy hotel room which is not too expensive. This is due to the grey cup.

Anyone know of a min 3 star hotel that is not too expensive (under $150) ? Doesn't have to be close to the meeting place. A suite with 2 beds and 1 sofabed, would be nice, but 2 separate rooms would be fine.

thanks

parkinsn
11-25-2009, 11:54 PM
Blackfoot Inn is pretty nice not sure on the price, pretty close to mac Tr. depending on where your course is. If you happen to be here on a thursday- saturday i could hook a fellow reefer up with some tickets for the comedy club in the hotel :biggrin: or if its on the far south end there is a super 8 and a holiday inn, I think.

http://www.blackfootinn.com/index.cfm

Van-rookie
11-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi, A friend already tried to book us at the blackfood inn with their corporate rate but we were too late and they are fully booked now :)

We are still holding the rooms at the Coast Plaza Hotel, not sure whether its a nice hotel or not though. I am just hoping to find something cheaper and perhaps Closer. I will check holiday inn

thanks

Blackfoot Inn is pretty nice not sure on the price, pretty close to mac Tr. depending on where your course is. If you happen to be here on a thursday- saturday i could hook a fellow reefer up with some tickets for the comedy club in the hotel :biggrin: or if its on the far south end there is a super 8 and a holiday inn, I think.

http://www.blackfootinn.com/index.cfm

365seasons
11-26-2009, 02:00 AM
the coast plaza hotel is really nice...pricey but nice
sorry iam not much help

globaldesigns
11-26-2009, 04:17 AM
There is a Super 8 in the very south, in the Shaunessy shopping area. Don't know the number, but maybe they have room since it is the last hotel on the Southern beltline

parkinsn
11-26-2009, 04:41 AM
Hi, A friend already tried to book us at the blackfood inn with their corporate rate but we were too late and they are fully booked now :)

We are still holding the rooms at the Coast Plaza Hotel, not sure whether its a nice hotel or not though.

thanks

If im not mistaken the Cost plaza is pretty far north like 16th ave N.E, and not close at all to Macleod Tr, but if its the only option then what do you do.

Van-rookie
11-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Finally my friend managed to get the rooms in Blackfoot Inn...guess some people cancelled.

Thanks all