PDA

View Full Version : For sale or trade

Leah
11-21-2009, 07:43 PM
A pair of breeding clowns ~ like nemo $35.00 on sale $30.00 pair****** EVERYTHING IS SOLD****** Thanks everyone.
Squarespot Anthia 4" $ 35.00 (SOLD)

Yellow tang 2" $ 25.00 (on hold starry)
Hippo tang 3" $ 25.00 on sale (on hold phillybean)
Potter's angel 3" $ 40.00 (on hold bvlester)
Chrysurus angel 2" $ 90.00 (on hold)

After a lot of consideration
I am tearing down my 95 gal and having it drilled and turning it into a reef tank.
So if you have corals and or smaller fish and would like to trade let me know.

Everyone is healthy!! I am in Penticton.** I will be selling off some live rock as well when the time comes it is covered in coraline there will be some larger pieces.**

Leah

banditpowdercoat
11-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Going for drilled hey, You won't regret it :D

ANy luck/plans on sump yet?

PS Most of those fish you can keep too, if you can find a place to house them while tank is being upgraded

Leah
11-21-2009, 08:17 PM
What you don't want fish! No still using both 25's as Q.T's .... but soon :biggrin:

banditpowdercoat
11-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Other than lacking an Anthia, I have all the same fish, and a couple more LOL :P

Leah
11-21-2009, 08:23 PM
No, you need a couple angels, Reena said so. Or you could just fishysit for a while :lol:

banditpowdercoat
11-21-2009, 08:42 PM
The 45g IS empty right now.

And I DO have a couple angels. Flame Angel and a Coral Beauty. And a Butthead Checkerboard Wrasse. That loves to flick up the sand with his tail, and mess the corals all up, about 5 min after I de-sand everyone.

bvlester
11-22-2009, 06:12 AM
The potters angle is a reef fish and will pick at diatoms you should keep the potters. they are great fish to keep the algea down.

Bill

manaf
11-22-2009, 07:10 AM
o man i really want that hippo tang, too bad ur in penticton, all the good deals are soo far jeez!

Leah
11-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Everyone wants healthy established fish right ~ so where are you guy's and gal's? If some wants the rest of them I will throw in a one of a kind black long spine urchin :biggrin:

And just to let you know the Potter's angel is really beautiful-very blue!

I am not in a huge hurry to sell them but if you are planning on coming to the Okanagan and might be interested let me know. Not to excited about tearing down the tank in the cold :redface: And are septic doesn't like salt water much
unfortunately for me :sad:

banditpowdercoat
11-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Don't dump your SW in the septic, even the water change water. It just dilutes the septic to much and it doesn't digest as well. Found that out last year when I had mine pumped. Old SW makes the grass grow green tho LOL

Leah
11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
It doesn't kill the grass? You mean I don't have to walk the mile I go carrying the salt bucket filled with dirty old tank water just to dump it :redface:

Leah
11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
All in one breath! ^^^^

banditpowdercoat
11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
I just dump off the porch LOL, and the grass there seems to grow really thick so :D I think the amount of salt wont hurt, probibally does grass good as it keeps attracting a little moisture from the air. but really, the salty will absorb into the ground fast. Not like putting Ice melting salt directly on the grass for sure

Leah
11-22-2009, 03:02 PM
That would save me a lot of lugging of heavy buckets.....and I have 4 waiting to be dumped. That may have just made my day, my week, my month :biggrin:

Leah
11-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Starry sent you a p.m.

Oscar
11-22-2009, 03:03 PM
After a lot of consideration
I am tearing down my 95 gal and having it drilled and turning it into a reef tank.
So if you have corals and or smaller fish and would like to trade let me know.

I might have some coral frags available when you are ready. Send me a note.

Leah
11-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Thanks, Oscar I will, how is your tank by the way. Mark said you should come visit me and see my tanks. You are welcome any time if you are coming into town. :biggrin:

Zoaelite
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Great Idea on the sump Leah, you won't go back after there just so convenient! If that Chrysurus Angel sale falls through and your willing to ship let me know :).
Levi

bvlester
11-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi Leah,

I love potters angles do you have a pic I'll PM you with my email. I don't get to penticton but may have to make a day trip I will have to talk to the wife.

Bill

Oscar
11-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks, Oscar I will, how is your tank by the way. Mark said you should come visit me and see my tanks. You are welcome any time if you are coming into town. :biggrin:

Tank has been struggling without an adequate skimmer and blew a powerhead. I hope I will get back on track by Christmas then I can add some more livestock. I will come to visit one of these days.

Leah
11-22-2009, 06:05 PM
Oscar ~ Oh no that is a shame if you would like to borrow a skimmer, don't know if one of my Remora's could be of any use on your tank. But you would be more than welcome to it.

Bill ~ I have pictures of the Potter's and all the other fish I am selling in my album's.

zoaElite ~ that would be an amazing home for her, I will keep it in mind.

Leah
11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Still need homes for my ~
squarespot anthia
pair of clowns
hippo tang (on hold)

bulletsworld
11-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi Leah,

I noticed you’re in Penticton, (Okanagan) B.C! I just thought I would introduce myself, as my other half owns a condo in Penticton, so we visit there often. I know when I was there last the supplies & fish were WAY over priced and slime pickin's. If you are ever looking for anything for sale, or looking for a certain fish in Calgary or Edmonton, let me know. I would be happy to pick it up for you and bring it with me next time I'm there. :biggrin:

Free Bump!

:mrgreen: Happy Reefing! :mrgreen:

muck
11-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Wow... Id take her up on that sometime Leah. :biggrin:

Lee = Awesome

Leah
11-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow, thanks Lee that is an offer I may take you up on, I wish I was back in Calgary reefing. :mrgreen:
As you probably already noticed not a huge selection here. Do you guy's come out often? It would be nice to meet you!:biggrin:

How are your tanks doing by the way?

Leah

bulletsworld
11-24-2009, 03:10 AM
Lee = Awesome

Awwwww shucks... thanks Rye! I missed you at the old timers P-A-R-T-Y! :biggrin:

bulletsworld
11-24-2009, 03:31 AM
Wow, thanks Lee that is an offer I may take you up on, I wish I was back in Calgary reefing. :mrgreen:
As you probably already noticed not a huge selection here. Do you guy's come out often? It would be nice to meet you!:biggrin: How are your tanks doing by the way?

Sure, the offer is always open, just let me know. It would be great to meet you! I do go every couple of months. We have even made weekend trips up there, as long as roads are still good. :biggrin: In the new year we will likely be there alot, while the condo goes on the market.

Yes, I was surprised that the selection is really poor there and over priced. I figured might be lack of demand there? Im happy to see someone is in the hobby there. Did you used to live in Calgary?

My tank is going good. Thanks for asking. I better get my butt in gear to update my tank build thread hey? :mrgreen: How are your tanks doing? Are you upgrading?

muck
11-24-2009, 04:27 AM
Awwwww shucks... thanks Rye! I missed you at the old timers P-A-R-T-Y! :biggrin:

Yeah.. i heard you were in town for that. Too bad I had something come up.

Sorry for the slight derail Leah.. oh look FREE BUMP. :lol:

argan
11-24-2009, 05:45 AM
i'll buy the hippo tang if we could find a ride for it to kamloops, it could have a 90g to itself. my rock holding tank

Leah
11-24-2009, 11:24 AM
argan it is on hold but if it falls through I will send you a p.m.
Leah

Leah
11-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Bulletsworld~

I wish I had plans for an upgrade, but have no room :sad:
I have 5 tanks running at the moment, wish I could combine them all into one big tank. :biggrin:

But if I add them all together I have 222 gals does that count for anything
he he! :redface:

Yes, we lived in Calgary such a great place. Really miss the sunshine
there. But I would be in the pet stores all the time so probably a good thing I
am so far away from the temptation :twised:

Muck ~ Thanks always for a free bump. :wink:

Leah

muck
11-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Yes, we lived in Calgary such a great place. Really miss the sunshine there.

You don't get a ton of sun in Penticton?!? :confused:

Leah
11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
We do in the summer, but not to much in the winter.

bulletsworld
11-25-2009, 05:33 AM
I wish I had plans for an upgrade, but have no room :sad:
I have 5 tanks running at the moment, wish I could combine them all into one big tank. :biggrin:

But if I add them all together I have 222 gals does that count for anything
he he! :redface:

Yes, we lived in Calgary such a great place. Really miss the sunshine
there. But I would be in the pet stores all the time so probably a good thing I
am so far away from the temptation :twised: Leah

Holy cow, Yes 5 tanks count! Thats more work then I have to do! :biggrin: I can't wait see your tanks.

Yes, I would still be out of the hobby if it wasn't for the Calgary fish stores. But hey.. Calgary can still come to you...so if your looking for something let me know.. I will be happy to visit the stores to find ya one. Then it gives me an excuse to shop AND I can tell my guy that honestly I'm shopping for someone else. :lol: :mrgreen:

O.h yeah...FREE BUMP! :mrgreen:

Oscar
12-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Leah:

My urchin caused a rock slide last night which snapped off a large piece of branching frogspawn. If you are interested I would like to move this frag out of my tank over the holidays.

danny zubot
12-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Hey Leah, are your clowns Percs or Ocellaris? Are they hosting an anemone?

I'm just over in Castlegar, which is not really "just over" I guess. I have a fair number of nice corals that I frag often. So when you are ready for some SPS or whatever, just let me know.

aquajeep
12-24-2009, 05:39 AM
hey jw if clowns are still available.have a great coral only tank i could breed them in.thanks

Leah
12-24-2009, 11:19 AM
I still have the clowns, not sure what they are exactly and they host a powerhead sort of!

Leah

Leah
10-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Everything is sold. :biggrin: