PDA

View Full Version : Fish and corals for sale - Calgary

EmilyB
09-05-2003, 02:28 AM
No shipping... :razz:

We've decided to remove some of the urgency of changing over tanks, and sell off most of the livestock in the 155g.

Then we can take our time, and think about what we want next.

So:

2 Bangaii cardinal fish - a breeding pair (bro and sis... :rolleyes: )
$20 - SOLD TO TMAN

4 Chromis $20 - SOLD TO JON

2 Yellowtail damsels $10

1 green hydnophora frag $10

1 brown/with green hydnophora coral $25

1 cabbage coral $15 - SOLD TO TINA

1 green frog spawn (unclaimed by a previous interested party) one large head $10 - SOLD TO TINA

1 brown/green frog spawn $20 -SOLD TO KEN

1 pipe organ coral $15 - SOLD TO TINA

1 tree coral $10

1 big red mushroom rock $25 - SOLD TO KEN

1 bubble coral $10 - SOLD TO ALAN

1 tiger tail cuke $10 - SOLD TO JON

1 LTA anemone - SOLD TO ALAN

Pair of breeding ocellaris clowns, back on the market. $30

Our plan is to only do one major teardown capture day for fish, so if you are fish buying, we will have to co ordinate that after the corals go.

christyf5
09-05-2003, 03:29 AM
No wonder Bug seems so retarded :razz:

Quinn
09-05-2003, 05:11 AM
Arghh! What a time to be flat-out 100% broke. Oh well, I should probably slow down for a while anyways. Can't wait to see what you do next though Deb. Purple LTA? Jawfish-as-centrepiece tank?

EmilyB
09-05-2003, 05:20 AM
LOL, I have a jawfish in the 33g Quinn, he is not my first. However, I couldn't let him live another day in a bare bottom tank at a local LFS.

So his name is Casper... :mrgreen:

EmilyB
09-05-2003, 05:21 AM
No wonder Bug seems so retarded :razz:

:rolleyes:

His parents are sold... :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
09-05-2003, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the dib's on the chromis deb! :cool:

I'll take the chromis and the Cuke. I need to keep the beautiful white sand clean and my other tiger will have a friend.

EmilyB
09-05-2003, 06:06 AM
So for some of you folks who have continually made missed appointments for purchases in the past, this is probably not your thread.

I want these things to go off to good homes, thanks anyway, and best of luck with your tanks.

Perhaps as you develop a relationship with others in the hobby, I will take you more seriously. :mrgreen: :razz: :rolleyes:

So skip trying the three for one/ or I will be there Thursday..... :razz:

Wetback
09-06-2003, 02:33 AM
Hi Deb,are either the bubble coral or the cabbage coral something we could put in our tank do you think??? We got some sand and a hairy mushroom from evan as well as the open brain,which will be staying at his house until we get the lighting finished which better be soon. :cry: We need to say thanks for all your advice for helping our tang,she is well on the road to recovery and looking much much better and eating like a pig :razz: Tks again,you are a godsend :angel: tks tina and norberto and Violet (our tang) :redface:

Wetback
09-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Sorry to bug again Deb but could you also pls advise what yiu think about the pipe organ coral in our tank..Steve has one i beleive and they are very nice..tks tina

EmilyB
09-06-2003, 02:55 AM
The cabbage would be fine. :biggrin:

I don't really know the lighting requirements for the pipe organ however. You might want to check that out. :mrgreen:

The bubble coral has a few people ahead of you, but if available at the end of that I will let you know.

:mrgreen:

EmilyB
09-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Bump :mrgreen:

Mak
09-07-2003, 12:40 AM
No shipping... :razz:

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :razz: