PDA

View Full Version : Go

Newbies
11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
I recently picked up a pair of clowns and after I put them in the tank they developed spots over there entire(fins, eyes, gills,etc) body by the next morning that resembled Ich so I treated them with Ich Attack reef safe treatment and some Imunovital and by the afternoon they had cleared up. The next morning they had a few spots again but by mid morning after treatment they seemed gone again and have not returned since. I should mention I have a Pygmy Anglefish in with them as well that has had ZERO spots or blemishes on its body. I have discontinued treatment after a few doses and have seen ZERO recurennces of any spots or anything. All the info I have read on Ich, this disease does not come and go in such rapid cycles daily. Is there any other disease or infection/fungus parriiste or such that resembles the look of Ich, tiny salt/sugar like growths all over the body, that I am unaware of. Thanks for reading this long winded novel I hope someone can help me with an answer.
________
vapir one vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/vapir-air-one/)

Leah
11-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Humm, the spots do say ick but clowns are likely to have Brooklynella hard to know with out a photo.

Leah
11-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Or could be Amyloodium/ Tough to say never heard of this one just looked it up but could be mistaken for ick.