PDA

View Full Version : Now THAT was a game!

GreenSpottedPuffer
11-16-2009, 03:58 AM
Tonight's Pats/Colts game was a perfect example of why the NFL is by far the most successful sports league in North America and maybe the world.

Any other NFL fans here?

Predictions???

I think New Orleans just might go all the way this year. Such a complete team with some experience now.

:mrgreen:

Zylumn
11-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Wow what a game...

I'm a big Titan Fan and then they go 0-6 but hey you never know they are now 3-6.

My prediction is Min vs SD with SD taking it.

lastlight
11-16-2009, 04:37 AM
Enough Football Justin. Find us that damn link instead of watching their tight end.

GreenSpottedPuffer
11-16-2009, 04:52 AM
Wow what a game...

I'm a big Titan Fan and then they go 0-6 but hey you never know they are now 3-6.

My prediction is Min vs SD with SD taking it.

Yeah Titans have been a bit of a disappointment after what they did last year!

Well my team (Seahawks) is pretty horrible this year too. Kind of been going downhill a few years now and injuries have been devastating.

Enough Football Justin. Find us that damn link instead of watching their tight end.

Look. A tight end is such an important part of NFL football (maybe CFL too but I can't deal with watching undersized players on that huge field playing with a massive ball with only 3 downs..did I mention the end zone is the size of a farmers field? :lol:). A tight end blocks, is an eligible receiver and is such an important part of the offensive line on some teams. You can never underestimate the value of a tight end. Ever.

lastlight
11-16-2009, 05:00 AM
<procrastinate>

Wow never saw a lesson coming. I was just being dirty.

</procrastinate>

Lance
11-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Terrible play calling on Bellichick's part. Hell of a game though. I'm thinking Colts & Saints in the Super Bowl.

lorenz0
11-16-2009, 05:23 AM
I knew i should have watched it. got 2 texts saying it was an insane game. than again the calgary game wasn't to bad minus the fact that i couldn't tell if i had the shakes from drinking to much the night before or if it was cold.

i have a hatred for tom brady and the pats

game tomorrow should be decent, why? ray lewis