PDA

View Full Version : LF frags and snails: Kamloops, Kelowna

FitoPharmer
11-15-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm looking for some frags again (softies, LPS, and easier SPS) and stomatella snails. If anyone has any for sale for to trade and is in or coming by Kamloops let me know. I am also interested in picking up frags from Kelowna, and looking to set up a Kootenay/Kamloops frag swap down the road. PM me for details.
Stomatella Snail (http://www.reefcorner.com/SpecimenSheets/stomatella_varia.htm)

Thanks
Matt

wolf_bluejay
11-16-2009, 12:22 AM
I don't have much lps fragged right now, but I do have a bunch of stuff that was going to get dealt with to make some room for more SPS stuff.

I have tons of cabbage coral, a few different types of brains, favies (sp?), and a few other that I can't think of off the top of my head.

I do have a few SPS at the moment, but nothing all that great

banditpowdercoat
11-16-2009, 01:38 AM
I got some pink Zoa's as well as green Ric. be a few weeks till I get to Kam tho

Kronk
11-16-2009, 02:39 AM
I can frag some mushrooms, leathers, green zoos, candy canes and trumpets. Send me a PM and I can send you some pics or we can work out a time for you to drop by.

Thanks,
Ken

tgoeujon
11-16-2009, 05:08 AM
ive got a few monti cap frags as well as zoas

FitoPharmer
12-31-2009, 09:29 PM
*BUMP*
still looking
++++++++

Skimmerking
12-31-2009, 09:40 PM
hey Man just got off the phone with Leah she has a lot of ones I think that she could get rid off . give her a call she is in Penticton

danny zubot
01-02-2010, 05:18 AM
Are you looking for people in your area? If you are flexible about shipping we could talk. I have a whole bunch of corals that always need trimming.

mike31154
01-02-2010, 02:54 PM
I have a somewhat out of control GSP colony as well as some rather unremarkable brown zoanthids (they do have green flourescent tips under the right lighting). In Vernon, so not too far, but I had no plans on a road trip to Kamloops any time soon. These can be had for free though, I need to trim them back before they get further out of hand. Could possibly put them on a Greyhound if you're willing to pay the shipping cost.

FitoPharmer
01-02-2010, 06:01 PM
I have sent stuff down to the Kootenay's from Kamloops before on the Greyhound, its often a 2-3 day trip with the transfers. If you get enough together that it makes sense to express ship it or if you could get someone to drop it off. So I am interested, but we need to figure out shipping.
Are you looking for people in your area? If you are flexible about shipping we could talk. I have a whole bunch of corals that always need trimming.

FitoPharmer
01-02-2010, 06:03 PM
sounds great. next time your coming to Kamloops bring them by, I should have something in my tank you would trade for. :biggrin: Greyhound stinks for shipping coral in winter.
I have a somewhat out of control GSP colony as well as some rather unremarkable brown zoanthids (they do have green flourescent tips under the right lighting). In Vernon, so not too far, but I had no plans on a road trip to Kamloops any time soon. These can be had for free though, I need to trim them back before they get further out of hand. Could possibly put them on a Greyhound if you're willing to pay the shipping cost.

tgoeujon
01-03-2010, 04:37 AM
im heading back and forth between kelowna and clinton for the next 6 weeks. i could grab some things for you if you want Matt

FitoPharmer
01-03-2010, 05:41 AM
That would be awesome, I'll see what I can find. :mrgreen:
im heading back and forth between kelowna and clinton for the next 6 weeks. i could grab some things for you if you want Matt

FitoPharmer
01-04-2010, 02:46 AM
^^bump^^

new but handy
01-04-2010, 02:54 AM
i'd love it if someone would set up a swap in the area. I don't have anything to swap but I like to buy. I'll be working in Kamloops for the next little while as well

FitoPharmer
01-04-2010, 03:03 AM
the only frags I have for sale right now is xenia and mushrooms. how long are you going to be working in Kamloops?

new but handy
01-04-2010, 03:06 AM
I'll be on again off again for a few months my schedual is up in the air right now

bvlester
01-04-2010, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the frag, everything is doing good.

Free bump.

freezetyle
01-05-2010, 12:11 AM
i have a green branching montipora , green monti. cap, as well as some purple branching montipora. when your in the kelowna area. and if your looking for some zoas i could do some of those too

FitoPharmer
01-07-2010, 04:22 AM
^^bumpity^^
^^bump^^

freddy
01-07-2010, 05:26 AM
Have you checked out BJ Aquatics.

FitoPharmer
01-07-2010, 06:20 AM
Have you checked out BJ Aquatics.
I haven't yet, I didn't see any frags listed on their site. I was planning on picking up either a rabbit fish or copper band from them for my tank and checking out what they had for corals. But I have my own frag/saltwater business in Kamloops, so i doubt they would want me buying and reselling their stuff. :biggrin: