PDA

View Full Version : Reef Fanatic Float switches in town?

spikehs
11-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Just wondering if aonyone has seen the reef fanatic float switches for sale? I need to replace mine for my new tank. Put an order in for some misc items and compltley forgot about it.. dont really want to order em online if I dont have to.
http://www.marinedepot.com/Reef_Fanatic_Float_Switch_Kit_Electric_Powered_Dos ing_Pumps_Top_Off_Accessories-Reef_Fanatics-RC1331-FIDPETAC-vi.html

Binare
11-12-2009, 05:37 PM
If you don't need the bracket, ocean city sells em with 2' long leads.

spikehs
11-13-2009, 01:03 AM
sweet, did you happen to notice how much? Might need the brackets though, haven't quite figured that out yet.

lastlight
11-13-2009, 01:10 AM
You'd want to opt out on that bracket anyways. I avoid suction cups like the plague personally. DIY!

Binare
11-16-2009, 02:27 PM
13 bucks or so. Sorry for the late reply.

karazy
11-17-2009, 03:17 AM
elite aquatics just got in the new e-shops float valve
they come with everything you need, including a bracket

Binare
11-17-2009, 03:47 AM
That float is entirely different. Its meant for gravity fed or hookup directly to an ro unit and cost $40-$50 bucks, every store in town sells the eshoppe kit now, no need to put yourself through dealin with Coby to get one. The ones at Ocean are electronic float switches... Same as the ones op originally posted.

spikehs
11-17-2009, 09:55 PM
That float is entirely different. Its meant for gravity fed or hookup directly to an ro unit and cost $40-$50 bucks, every store in town sells the eshoppe kit now, no need to put yourself through dealin with Coby to get one. The ones at Ocean are electronic float switches... Same as the ones op originally posted.

so all electronic float switches are interchangable? IE those would work for the reeffinatic controller?