PDA

View Full Version : Dammit....so is mine!

Son Of Skyline
04-12-2002, 06:23 PM
Can't believe it...but it's happening. My tank is crashing. Thanks to DJ88 and Kris for agreeing to babysit most of my corals while I work through this. I'm gonna keep remaining sps in a 10gal under NO lighting for awhile...wish me luck!

Jack
04-12-2002, 06:59 PM
is there something in the vancouver water??
sorry to hear, But I wonder what the hell is going on here?!

Delphinus
04-13-2002, 01:09 AM
Something's up with the planetary alignments.

I've lost all but two SPS in my SPS/carpet tank. Lost to RTN. Very rapid decline, and I've lost stuff I've had for years. I'm not sure if it was a recent caulerpa crash or if it was an RTN-infected frag I took on about 2, 3 weeks ago. Doesn't help that I'm never home, on the road for work a lot recently... Things were fine on the weekend they were all GONE when I came home on Wednesday...

I can take solace in that the softies and the carpet are fine, it seems to be limited to the SPS. But I did lose a lot of cool pieces.. :( :( :(

DJ88
04-13-2002, 02:12 AM
I lost one for sure(not worried about that one) and possibly a second more important one. That has me mad. ****ed whathave you.

Not a good week that is for sure.

Sorry to hear about it Tony.

Son Of Skyline
04-13-2002, 07:52 AM
Well, just finished setting up my 10gal emergency tank. I think I want to keep it around as a nano reef after the main tank gets better! Hopefully I'll be able to save some corals. My jawfish isn't looking too happy either :(

Son Of Skyline
04-15-2002, 02:06 PM
Strange...my tank seems to be recovering all on its own. I'm starting to lose a staghorn, but otherwise everything is looking good. My toadstool which I was sure was dead suddenly came back to life, and so did my xenia!