PDA

View Full Version : Pair of GSM and a pair of false percs

rocco134
11-10-2009, 09:14 PM
I just wanted to get your thoughts on this. I currently have 2 gold stripe maroons (they are a pair) in my 125gal. One of our fellow canreefers is looking for a good home for his/her pair of false percs. would it be too risky to have them together? (maroons have been in the tank for only 4 days)

good idea or bad idea??

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Very, very BAD idea. My GSM clowns had a 210g with 5 large anemones & they wouldn't share the tank with any other clowns. Eventually had to catch out the terrified Ocellaris clowns & rehouse them in another tank. Beautiful fish, but very much bullies.

rocco134
11-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Very, very BAD idea. My GSM clowns had a 210g with 5 large anemones & they wouldn't share the tank with any other clowns. Eventually had to catch out the terrified Ocellaris clowns & rehouse them in another tank. Beautiful fish, but very much bullies.

i thought so too :neutral:

fishoholic
11-10-2009, 09:48 PM

I agree. GSM clowns are known to be bullies, and odds are they would terrorize other clown fish.

rocco134
11-10-2009, 09:57 PM
If i ask them to be nice, they will..... right?? :razz: