PDA

View Full Version : Huge Bristle Worm!

globaldesigns
11-10-2009, 02:32 AM
Wow, I finally have one, maybe not as large as what other members may have, but I saw a large bristle worm a few nights ago, but only part of it.

Well, this morning, I got to see the whole things... It is probably about 8 or so inches and about quarter inch or so in diameter. It was pretty cool to look at, and my son loved seeing it.

Hopefully because I have seen it twice in a few days, I can get a pic... If I can, I will post it.

Yippeeee, sign of a healthy tank.

prodogg02
11-10-2009, 01:25 PM
is it bright red thoses ones are ok to look at i hav a massive brown one must be like 9 inch not spread out and like a 1/2 inch diameter and its the nastyest thing i hav ever seen i will never put a bare foot on the ocean floor again:surprise:

globaldesigns
11-10-2009, 04:28 PM
It isn't the pink/red ones people talk about... This has alot of bristles, and if I recall has stripes going across it... The overall color was whitish with the greyish stripes.

Please don't tell me this is a mutant and a killer!

I need to get a pic, as it is quite cool looking.

BlueAbyss
11-10-2009, 04:52 PM
I have a few that must be over 2" long, but they are sort of a coral-pink color except where you can see their food inside they look blood red. I didn't know there were other kinds :mrgreen: