PDA

View Full Version : Bulk-Reef Supply group buy

purelife
11-04-2009, 06:08 PM
I have a group buy going on another forum for Bulk Reef Supply, I was wondering if anyone on this forum wanted to be added to this ?
If so let me know!

Thanks

lastlight
11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
People should be aware that BRS will only ship their Reef Saver rock to us. The Dry fiji etc is no longer available to Canadians.

robert
11-04-2009, 06:20 PM
People should be aware that BRS will only ship their Reef Saver rock to us. The Dry fiji etc is no longer available to Canadians.

Really? That's too bad. They have some nice varieties, besides reef saver. I'm just curious why they no longer can do that.
Thanks.

lastlight
11-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Well I just got the dry fiji AND the shelf rock last week. It's too bad for sure.

purelife
11-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Must have been soon i guess.. I read somewhere that technically even if the rock is dry and it has coral skeletons on it they would need Cities to import it to Canada that may be the case, Which is why reef saver rock is ok to ship.

I am waiting on UPS right now to deliver reef saver rock to me.

lastlight
11-04-2009, 06:28 PM
That would make some sense. I know the shelf pieces are literally just massive dead corals and look that way. Plain old rock doesn't look so obviously like dead coral but perhaps this explains it.

You'll have to post pics of the Reef Saver. I'm wondering if it's as porous as the other rocks.

JDigital
11-04-2009, 06:41 PM
+1... thinking about using Reef Saver rocks for my next tank...

robert
11-04-2009, 06:47 PM
There are some pictures here (http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/Eco-RoX-(-Fiji-Rock-)-Dry-Rock-(Eco-Rox)/c7_128/p865/BRS-“Reef-Saver”-Dry-Aquarium-Eco-Rock-(price-is-per-pound)/product_info.html).

That would make some sense. I know the shelf pieces are literally just massive dead corals and look that way. Plain old rock doesn't look so obviously like dead coral but perhaps this explains it.

You'll have to post pics of the Reef Saver. I'm wondering if it's as porous as the other rocks.

GreenSpottedPuffer
11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Im interested in a few thigns from BRS.

purelife
11-05-2009, 12:43 AM
So i got my rock just as i was leaving for work, I had enough time to rip the box open and check out a few pieces. Amazing rock! I will take pictures and post them up when i get home tomorrow (Working nights sucks)

If anyone wants in the Group buy email your address that you registered on the BRS website with so i can arrange it with them

purelife
11-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Alright i am going to send the list in for the group buy on Monday at 12 noon EST. Send me your email addresses that your registered with BRS if you want to be apart of this group buy.

Thanks