PDA

View Full Version : LF: refillable di cartridge / 10" canister gasket

lastlight
11-02-2009, 06:27 AM
I'm in Calgary and need these asap. The unit I have came with a sealed non-refillable and I never realized this until tonight. Also the gasket was dry and cracked when I tried to put it on the DI canister.

Tom R
11-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Try Bulk Reef Supply

Tom R

lastlight
11-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah I just received a big order from them and was trying to avoid making another. I really wish I'd looked the unit over before I got all my rock!

I'm sure I'll have to go that route though...luckilly my RO is pumping out 0 tds right now according to my meter.

Delphinus
11-02-2009, 04:35 PM
It's the gasket itself that's the problem? I might have a few of those kicking around you can just have. If the DI itself hasn't colour changed you probably can still get some life out of it. Oh wait, IS it the colour changing kind? ('cuz some aren't.)

lastlight
11-02-2009, 04:51 PM
The gasket is totally broken so yeah If you have one Tony I would appreciate it. I can toss you a few bucks or even a elegantly executed high-five.

As for the DI canister...it came with an old sealed one which I did try running to see of it had life left. Output tds went from 0 to 25 ish so I disconnected that stage for now.