PDA

View Full Version : Vertex Mocean 2000 Wavemaker

Jason McK
11-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Had to replace my Waveysea after repairing them time and again.

So I picked up one of the Vertex Mocean 2000 Wavemaker. Already a big improvement over my waveysea. First off the mount has an extra bracket that raises the head unit so that it's not 1/2 in the water. That was the final cause of my waveysea death salt creap forced water into the head.
Any way I've always loved my waveysea and now seeing a cheaper and improved version rocks and knowing it's a Vertex also means reliable support and parts if needed

J

golf nut
11-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Had to replace my Waveysea after repairing them time and again.

and knowing it's a Vertex also means reliable support and parts if needed

J

Hi sure hope so the previous manufacturer should have been hung for his diabolical service.

Jason McK
11-02-2009, 12:03 AM
They where 4 years old so I really have no major beef with the waveyseas

Mr. OM as in Ocean Motions?

J

Myka
11-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Very cool Jason. I have been looking at this piece of equipment myself. Thanks for the review! :)

lastlight
11-02-2009, 12:39 AM
I checked out the website a while back. Maybe it was j&l I can't recall. The product picture actually was a wavysea branded photo. Perhaps they have taken over from the previous owner. Does your unit look different?

lastlight
11-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Just learned that moceans are made by wavysea, but Vertex have modified the internals to increase robustness.

Sure wish Vertex had been around earlier. My eurobrace was drilled for a pair of wavyseas but I read too many horror stories after the fact. Great idea and now it seems product as well.