PDA

View Full Version : FS (Calgary): 90 Gallon Aquarium, hood, lights, stand *SOLD*

D'z Nutz
11-01-2009, 06:01 AM
I'm in the process of moving to a smaller place, so I have to downsize my aquarium. It's a 90 gal tank with the dimensions of 48" W x 24" H x 18" D.

http://typicalfish.com/images/forsale/firesale/90gal.jpg

Included will be the tank, glass lids, and the aquarium light (holds 2 tubes). I probably don't need the rocks so I can throw that in too, but I will be keeping the drift wood. This does not include any heaters or filters. There's a chance I might be able to include the table as well, but for the moment, let's say it's not included.

The tank itself is in good condition. There are no big scratches or anything major to it. The back corner does have a bit of a chip in it, however it's been there in the ~10 years I've owned this tank, so I don't think you'll have to worry about any leaks or anything like that.

For obvious reason, I will not be delivering this tank so you'll have to make arrangements to get this out of my house. You'll have to come get it from me in the NE. Bring a friend or two to help you carry this beast out :)

I should mention that this tank won't be available until the second week of Nov, since I have to set up my new tank at our new place. Once that's ready, the tank is will be available for the taking. However in the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me to come check out the tank.

$175 obo

JDigital
11-01-2009, 02:17 PM
I can vouch for D'z... Great guy to deal with, so don't let that single post count worry you.. :wink:

D'z Nutz
11-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Thanks Josh!

Bump for a price drop. Also since I've addressed the stand issues for my smaller tanks I no longer need the tables in the picture. They now come included with the 90 gal. I also have a bunch of plastic plants I no longer need either that I will include.

D'z Nutz
11-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Okay tank's been cleared out as of this evening so it's ready to go. I'm just giving it a quick cleaning right now.

I'm also up for some trades or trades+cash. Some things I'm interested in:

10 gal tank with lid
33 gal tank with lid
a couple fully submersible 200W heaters
AquaClear 300
clown loaches (high on my list)
small severums (preferably gold)
angel fish
striped raphael cat

That's all I can think of for now. I basically want the tank to end up in a good home and not gone to waste, so I'm very flexible. If I could take it with me, I would :(

I'm also on the look out for a Bell HD receiver. I'll also trade for flames tickets! :D