PDA

View Full Version : FS: Last of my sps 8 frags for $50: Calgary

Binare
10-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Wysiwyg

globaldesigns
10-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Hey, just a piece of advice, your pictures don't so them that well, I would recommend pics that are not blurry, washed out.

Also $50 is too much for Frags, For example many sell frags for $10-20 a piece here on canreef... Vendors are a little more, but for example Snappy (Coral Master) sells many exotics for less than what you want.

Sorry for being a downer, just trying to help you sell them... I don't see you getting rid of them currently how you are representing. JMO

pinhead
10-31-2009, 06:20 PM
The way I am reading the title is there are 8 frags for a total of $50 - a little more than $6 a piece.

Ryan
10-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Ya thats the way I read it too.

JDigital
10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey, just a piece of advice, your pictures don't so them that well, I would recommend pics that are not blurry, washed out.

Also $50 is too much for Frags, For example many sell frags for $10-20 a piece here on canreef... Vendors are a little more, but for example Snappy (Coral Master) sells many exotics for less than what you want.

Sorry for being a downer, just trying to help you sell them... I don't see you getting rid of them currently how you are representing. JMO

8 frags for $50 is a great deal... considering snappy sells his for 30-50/frag for anything that's not a birdsnest or Coral of the month.(not that they aren't worth it, just putting it into perspective for you)

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Sounds like 8 frags for $50 to me too. Hopefully the OP will clarify.

Binare
10-31-2009, 09:18 PM
Yes it works out too $6.25 a frag, yes the pics are blurry and washed out. Yes I'm too lazy to spend hours taking proper pics to sell $6 frags. No I'm not worried they won't sell quick :p I've gotten out of sps, no time anymore and going strictly zoas now.

Binare
10-31-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm gonna answer my 3 pms asking me to ship these frag openly in here. I can't ship these at $50 including shipping, by the time I paid shipping and materials it would cost $40 or so alone. If they don't make it you in good I end up sending you $50 bucks back (just the way I am) and I'm out $40 bucks.

globaldesigns
11-01-2009, 03:13 AM
I do apologize... If it is $50 for 8 frags, then that is a wicked deal... I didn't read it that way, but after re-reading the title, you all are correct.

I stand by my comments on the pic's but overall, I guess it doesn't matter if the pics are not great, the price is right!

In regards to comments about Coral Master, I do agree that he is expensive, but I have been given deals each time I have dealt with him... And I do find he has coral that others don't, so sometimes it is worth the extra few bucks to have something totally different to everyone else.