PDA

View Full Version : Long Polyp Leather Sarcophyton

EmilyB
08-28-2003, 01:31 AM
Or toadstool with long tentacles. :biggrin: Not attached $10.

Wetback
08-28-2003, 01:46 AM
Hi Deb, this is Tina..i want this toadstool if you think it will be ok in a fairly new tank...please advise :smile:

EmilyB
08-28-2003, 01:49 AM
I think it would be fine in your big tank Tina.

Would you like me to attach it to something or can you handle that? :mrgreen:

Wetback
08-28-2003, 01:56 AM
please excuse my ignorance but what would it get attatched to ?? :eek:

Wetback
08-28-2003, 02:42 AM
Hi Deb,Steve has agreed with me that it would be better to have it already attatched as i am afraid i would kill it :cry: Pls let me know the extra cost ...tks so much and SORRY again for my ignorance :redface: Tina

EmilyB
08-29-2003, 02:00 AM
:lol:

No problem. No charge.

I'll let you know when it is ready to go. :lol:

Buccaneer
08-29-2003, 02:50 AM
Hi Deb,Steve has agreed with me that it would be better to have it already attatched as i am afraid i would kill it :cry: Pls let me know the extra cost ...tks so much and SORRY again for my ignorance :redface: Tina

I did NOT say you would kill it :eek: :biggrin:

I just AGREED that Deb should attach it for you :razz: :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin:

Cheers

Wetback
08-29-2003, 03:52 AM
Hi Deb Thanks alot, we will pick up whenever it is good for you..Sorry for sounding like such a :confused: but i guess this is how i will learn..I did not mean for it to sound like Steve said i would kill it only that he agreed it would be better for us not to try this..tks Tina

AJ_77
08-29-2003, 04:17 AM
Hi - I think it's very cool for you to take such an active interest in "your" tank. It looks like you are getting the information you need, and I think you'll do great with all of this.

Hearing your story about how you took great pains adding a single rock to your system was a riot! I wish my wife was as concerned!

:biggrin:

Cheers!

Wetback
08-29-2003, 04:36 AM
It's my tank when it looks good but Norberto's tank when the s--t goes bad...But THANKS Alan I needed that and I am glad that I provided you some humor!!! :biggrin:

Canadian Man
08-29-2003, 05:06 AM
It's my tank when it looks good but Norberto's tank when the s--t goes bad...But THANKS Alan I needed that and I am glad that I provided you some humor!!! :biggrin: :lol: That's Holarious!

Wetback
08-29-2003, 05:37 AM
This is nice, my wife posting stuff on "HER TANK" Now it's my turn, anyone wants to trade a HEALTHY tang for a "wife with nice tank"??? :eek:

EmilyB
08-29-2003, 05:40 AM
:lol: :razz: :mrgreen:

AJ_77
08-29-2003, 06:49 AM
This is nice, my wife posting stuff on "HER TANK" Now it's my turn, anyone wants to trade a HEALTHY tang for a "wife with nice tank"??? :eek:

Hmmm... what type of Tang??

:biggrin: :wink:

Now now, be nice - you're lucky to have Tina taking care of the tank for you!
:razz:

ABreefkpr
08-29-2003, 07:48 PM
Was there just one or were there more?

Keith

EmilyB
08-29-2003, 11:39 PM
Sorry just one Keith.

EmilyB
08-30-2003, 02:26 AM
Hi Deb Thanks alot, we will pick up whenever it is good for you..Sorry for sounding like such a :confused: but i guess this is how i will learn..I did not mean for it to sound like Steve said i would kill it only that he agreed it would be better for us not to try this..tks Tina

You would have done just fine with instructions, as these are easy, they scab over with a hard tissue. Anyway it is attached, and opened up today, so any time. :mrgreen:

Wetback
08-31-2003, 05:45 PM
Hi Deb, just wondering when is good for us to do pick up.Pls let us know and we will have to get phone and address as we drove with Steve last time and did not pay att. :rolleyes: Will wait to hear from you tks Tina

EmilyB
08-31-2003, 08:23 PM
We have to head down to Jon's tomorrow, maybe we can drop it off for you if you are down south there as well?

Let me know if this would work for you. We'll probably head to his place around two or so.

Wetback
08-31-2003, 08:40 PM
Hi Deb...We don't live south we are way north on country hills blvd.(coventry hills) so i won't ask you to drop off but thanks for the offer.We will work around your schedule so let us know what is good for you..tks Tina
:smile:

EmilyB
08-31-2003, 10:29 PM
You have PM :smile: