PDA

View Full Version : Tank Video

Lance
10-29-2009, 02:39 AM
My Corner Tank just turned 2 years old, so I thought I'd make a video. Please excuse the shaky hand and washed-out colour. I don't really know what I'm doing. About the only thing I know about photograffy is how to spell it. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFK_d1zVs8U

whiteice669
10-29-2009, 02:41 AM
wow looks more gooder, going to have to make it over on the ferrrie boet and seer for me slf

Lance
10-29-2009, 02:50 AM
wow looks more gooder, going to have to make it over on the ferrrie boet and seer for me slf

Absolutely. The more the merrier! Nov. 8th is the date for the tank tours. I'll be picking people up at the ferry so just let me know if you decide on coming.

Skimmerking
10-29-2009, 02:53 AM
hey buddy the tank looks really really good lots of growth there too well done. You really know how to show off a tank.

Lance
10-29-2009, 02:58 AM
hey buddy the tank looks really really good lots of growth there too well done. You really know how to show off a tank.

Thanks Mike. I really should learn how to use this camera properly. The colours are all out-a-whack.

intarsiabox
10-29-2009, 03:03 AM
I thought your video was great! I love seeing videos of others tanks, pictures just don't tell the whole story. I was in Hawaii earlier this year and I let the wife take the movies while I took the pictures. She was all over the place and I get a headache trying to watch it so I think you did a fine job!:biggrin:

Mrfish55
10-29-2009, 03:17 AM
Video looks good Lance, tank is maturing nicely. You will have to come do a video of my FOWLR I couldn't post a video to youtube if my life depended on it:lol: (actually would probably help if my camera wasn't 15 years old!)

Lance
10-29-2009, 03:18 AM
I thought your video was great! I love seeing videos of others tanks, pictures just don't tell the whole story. I was in Hawaii earlier this year and I let the wife take the movies while I took the pictures. She was all over the place and I get a headache trying to watch it so I think you did a fine job!:biggrin:

Thanks so much.

Lance
10-29-2009, 03:23 AM
Video looks good Lance, tank is maturing nicely. You will have to come do a video of my FOWLR I couldn't post a video to youtube if my life depended on it:lol: (actually would probably help if my camera wasn't 15 years old!)

Ha Ha. I take the video, Joan does all the You Tube stuff. (I don't get it either). :lol: That would be a good idea though. Taking a video of that tank and those monster fish would be too cool. I'll bring the camera over one day.

christyf5
10-29-2009, 03:23 PM
The tank looks great Lance!! Love that clam :cool:

Delphinus
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Pheh, that's what you call washed-out? It looks great to me! It must mean your tank is even nicer in person. :cool:

Chaloupa
10-29-2009, 06:48 PM
WOW! Tank looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person!

lastlight
10-29-2009, 07:01 PM
I really enjoyed the sense of depth you've created there. Do you just have rock leaned against the back with corals on it?

Howzabout a video of the big tank? Or did I miss one?

Lance
10-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I really enjoyed the sense of depth you've created there. Do you just have rock leaned against the back with corals on it?

Howzabout a video of the big tank? Or did I miss one?

There are a few rock points that touch the back wall.
I'll take a video of the big tank as soon as the Trigger comes out of QT.

Lance
10-29-2009, 10:21 PM
WOW! Tank looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it in person!

Thanks Sarah. Are you coming over for the PR Reef Meet?

Snappy
10-30-2009, 01:56 AM
Lookin groovy Lance

Lance
10-30-2009, 02:21 AM
Lookin groovy Lance

Thanks Greg