PDA

View Full Version : Saskatoon Meets

Reef_surfer
10-29-2009, 12:37 AM
hi guys. im new to salt water and i was wondering how many other people were in saskatoon area that would want to meet up. i would like to see some of your guys/gals tanks and the setups. let me know if anyone is interested
thanks

sphelps
10-29-2009, 12:41 AM
They use to organize tank tours every once in a while through saskreef.ca but I'm not sure if they still do these days.

Myka
10-29-2009, 01:42 AM
I've been on SaskReef since I moved to Saskatoon this last March, and there hasn't been a tank tour in that time. I think these sort of things tend to happen in the winter anyway when reefers are their most active. :D

BlueAbyss
10-29-2009, 02:10 AM
This is the first I've heard of Saskreef. I guess I have a new website to join :P

Myka
10-29-2009, 02:50 AM
It's a pain in the butt to sign up, but once you're in it's great. :)

TheMikey
10-29-2009, 04:56 AM
Yeah, setup is very frustrating. However, like was said, it's a pretty active little place while you're there. We also have the pleasure of having one of the best salt stores in Canada right in Saskatoon - but I'm sure you know that already :)

Reef_surfer
10-29-2009, 06:18 AM
yeah i was pretty anxious to get signed up and it took a couple days of patiently waiting (i guess being patient for SW pays off more than we think) but it was worth it..

BoYd'O
10-29-2009, 06:51 AM
always nice to see an new member, and welcome. There are a few of us out in the rose town area aswell. Your idea of a tank tour is indeed interesting, do keep us informed.

BoYd'O

Reef_surfer
10-29-2009, 07:14 AM
hey thanks and im pumped to have started a SW tank.

Well if the G/F will give me a lil time i believe we will be driving threw Rosetown in nov 7th on our way to calgary wouldnt mind checking out some local reefers