PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo

shimmy
10-28-2009, 01:30 AM
hi,
I am in need of 2 clown fish, must be cute, must look like nemo (except the small fin) and must call some anemone home, would like it to be a rose bubble tip but not needed. willing to pickup in Fort McMurray or Edmonton and only Calgary if must or someone willing to ship.
If anyone can help me out with this you would make my wifes favourite persons list.

Ryan
10-28-2009, 07:47 AM
I think every petstore that has SW has "nemo".

I used to shop at Aquarium Illusions and they always had them as well as the black clowns in stock and always had some sort of clown hosting anemones.

shimmy
10-28-2009, 11:58 AM
I think every petstore that has SW has "nemo".

I used to shop at Aquarium Illusions and they always had them as well as the black clowns in stock and always had some sort of clown hosting anemones.

I think you missed some of the humor in this but thats ok. I am aware that most stores cary or can order me in some I was looking for someone who already had a pair that was looking to sell them.

shimmy
10-29-2009, 04:01 AM
anyone have some for sale?

chris88
10-29-2009, 05:48 PM
your going to have a hard time keeping that anemone alive with your powercompact lighting.

Ryan Joel Smith
10-29-2009, 07:33 PM
is it just the rosy bubble tip that wont do well under pc lighting? I had a green bouble tip when i was a kid and ran pc's and it loved it, got very big and then eventually decided he'd prefer to live all over the tank so he jumped into the powerhead. He was very healthy before his unfortunate aspirations led to a sad miscalculation.

fishoholic
10-29-2009, 09:07 PM
PC's are not a good enough light source for any anemone IMO. T5's are ok but MH's are better.

new but handy
10-30-2009, 01:16 AM
don't nems' move around when they are un-happy

shimmy
10-30-2009, 09:18 PM
my plan is to buy MH i just dont want to get ahead of my self with having them but no need.