PDA

View Full Version : FS: Few frags + Rare Rhodactis Shroom + Urchin **SOLD**

JDigital
10-24-2009, 02:00 AM
Got a couple "frags" (actually larger than frags, but not quite mini colonies yet)...

Acro. sp... Bright Green Acro, awesome polyp extention.. 3 branching arms on the back side..

$20

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/JDigital/IMG_0245.jpg

RARE Orange Rhodactis Mushroom (Rhodactis indosinensis). I've only got one for sale, but they are quite fast growers in my experience... (The Orange coloration is extremely hard to find in the Rhodactis mushroom. A very beautiful and unusual mushroom that will draw a lot of attention to your aquarium. A very hardy mushroom, it adapts well to a wide range of lighting condition. It prefers low water movement within the aquarium. Sold per mushroom)

These typically sell for $60-70/shroom..

My Price: $20..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/JDigital/IMG_0247.jpg

Also need to get rid of my Black Long Spine Urchin... he's getting a bit big for my shallow cube.. Typical Long spine though, google. :)
Price: $20

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/JDigital/30G%20Cube/IMG_0260.jpg

JDigital
10-24-2009, 08:25 PM
A white snowy Bump..:biggrin:

Black Phantom
10-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Any chance that urchin have an appetite for hair algae? He would be a great addition to my 250.

JDigital
10-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Any chance that urchin have an appetite for hair algae? He would be a great addition to my 250.

In my tank he does, but only for the GHA that grows on the sand bed...

JDigital
10-25-2009, 09:33 PM
First frag pending...

2nd Acro and Mushroom still available...

JDigital
10-27-2009, 03:24 AM
bump

Dez
10-27-2009, 05:32 AM
Oh I wish I were in Calgary. I grew up there, but am now stuck in Deadmonton. You guys always have nicer stuff than us.

Free bump I guess unless you're coming to Edmonton :)

Eb0la11
10-27-2009, 07:16 AM
I would like the mushroom. Can you tell me a bit more about it? Predators of it? I dont want to take it without being able to but it looks lovely. PM me

bulletsworld
10-27-2009, 06:47 PM
RARE Orange Rhodactis Mushroom (Rhodactis indosinensis). I've only got one for sale, but they are quite fast growers in my experience... (The Orange coloration is extremely hard to find in the Rhodactis mushroom. A very beautiful and unusual mushroom that will draw a lot of attention to your aquarium. A very hardy mushroom, it adapts well to a wide range of lighting condition. It prefers low water movement within the aquarium. Sold per mushroom)

These typically sell for $60-70/shroom..

My Price: $20..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/JDigital/IMG_0247.jpg

Looks like the exact ones I sold two years back? Did you buy them from me actually? :biggrin: They were hitchers on a rock I bought with these same ones on them. They loved MH's, not PC's for displaying the most vibrant colors. They were very easy to care for. As they are a mushroom. However; puffers, triggers, angels, morrish idols, and cowfish will nip at them. Other wise, they were super easy to care for, with good water conditions of course. Hope that helps.

Finley
10-27-2009, 10:22 PM
PM'd

JDigital
10-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Looks like the exact ones I sold two years back? Did you buy them from me actually? :biggrin: They were hitchers on a rock I bought with these same ones on them. They loved MH's, not PC's for displaying the most vibrant colors. They were very easy to care for. As they are a mushroom. However; puffers, triggers, angels, morrish idols, and cowfish will nip at them. Other wise, they were super easy to care for, with good water conditions of course. Hope that helps.

Nope, didn't get it from you.. I got a single head from a friend who shut down his 90G softie awhile back...

Ebola, no idea what its predators would be, other than what bullet posted, but even then I have an Angel and he doesn't touch them at all... They do grow fairly quick in my experience..

Finley, I got your pm.. Will let you know. :)

fids
10-29-2009, 05:42 PM
pm'd

JDigital
11-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Bump... everything back up for sale..

Black Phantom
11-07-2009, 02:06 PM
pm sent

JDigital
11-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Pending