PDA

View Full Version : Aquafanatics still doing business?

dekay
08-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Heard from a Canreef member that they're doing clearance sales at Aquafanatics in Richmond BC. Made the mistake of visiting their store last Friday, they were closed (but suppose to according to their hours of operation). Tried again on Saturday, same thing. And then I just gave up and started to call them instead. Nobody ever answers, got the answering machine everytime. Anybody actually dealt with them recently? Their store still has a bunch of fish tanks etc. at least from what I could see. But they're never there. Anyone know what the best way is to reach them? Or if they're plain closed down? I just tried E-mailing them, if that doesn't work, then forget it.

Aquattro
08-25-2003, 08:11 PM
There is a thread from last week describing them as going/gone out of business. Search on their name and you'll find it.

Samw
08-25-2003, 08:19 PM
Don't think anyone knows for sure what's going on. The Email I got back 2 weeks ago mentioned that they were renovating.

hw
08-25-2003, 11:52 PM
me too, just calling them every now and then to check if they are open. the phone message seems to be forwarded to an answering service now and not aquafanatics.