PDA

View Full Version : LF: Aptasia Infested Rocks- BC

penelty
10-21-2009, 07:05 PM
An odd order but looking for rock or preferably rubble covered in aptasia. I am in abbotsford but if you have enough I will drive to your location. I can trade clean rubble or we can work out something else price wise for your lose of rock pounds. I have some birdsnest frags to get rid of if you are in need. :)
Thanks for looking
Ben

new but handy
10-22-2009, 04:01 AM
ok I have to know why

penelty
10-22-2009, 05:46 AM
hehe maybe I just want an aiptasia farm? :mrgreen: well kinda, I am working on culturing Nudibranch Berghia which feed only on aiptasia. And they have a large appetite.

Van-rookie
10-22-2009, 05:58 AM
hehe maybe I just want an aiptasia farm? :mrgreen: well kinda, I am working on culturing Nudibranch Berghia which feed only on aiptasia. And they have a large appetite.

I have aptasia farm, but I don't want to mess up my aquascape. Tried adding peppermint shrimps but they all instantly were eaten by my bird wrasse :cry:

Is Nudibranch good for getting rid of aiptasia ?

new but handy
10-23-2009, 02:40 AM
if they do eat it, i'll take some for sure.
I also am great at the aptasia farming:mrgreen:

penelty
10-23-2009, 05:33 AM
lol yea that's the thing lots of people have the aiptasia in their tanks but not on accessible rocks

smokinreefer
02-13-2010, 09:34 AM
still needing aiptasia?
ive let my 180 go... and am going to be shutting the tank down and downgrading very soon.
the rock in the tank is pretty heavily populated with aiptasia.
let me know if you still have a need for it, or i'm gonna fatten up some lucky raccoon butterfly.:mrgreen: