PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver shops

Navarchus
10-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi gang
I am looking for "Salty shops"

in Vancouver, preferable in the downtown area (buy not only).If some one will be so kind to give me some manes, addresses, website and reviews it will be lovely.

Thanks
:lol:

Leah
10-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Welcome to canada

Veng68
10-21-2009, 12:43 PM
Do you have a car?

If you have no car your best bet is visiting J&L........ I forget what sky train station you get off at. Also Burnaby & Richmond Big Al's/Island Pets can be reached by sky train. King Ed can also be gotten to by sky train but requires a bit of a walk.

There is Aquariums West on Burrard downtown.

If you have a car......... there are a lot more places that you can go like Ocean Aquatics in Ladner and Aquatic Addictions in Abby (although I think they may be doing some renos still). Also Rogers Aquatics in Delta.

J&L, Aquatic Addictions and Ocean Aquatics are sponsors of this site so there are websites & addresses.

Check the phone book for other addresses.

Have fun.

Cheers,
Vic

Leah
10-21-2009, 01:11 PM
I think Aquatic Addictions is gone

Veng68
10-21-2009, 01:23 PM
I think Aquatic Addictions is gone

Darn....... I missed that.

Too bad........ great store.

Cheers,
Vic

Amante
10-21-2009, 02:58 PM
There is always ling ed pets. Not a large selection but they do have some stuff.

Hi gang
I am looking for "Salty shops"

in Vancouver, preferable in the downtown area (buy not only).If some one will be so kind to give me some manes, addresses, website and reviews it will be lovely.

Thanks
:lol:

bvlester
10-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Surry has pacific aquadics formerly Pauls aquarium behind costco one block over from King Edward he's been in this for 35 years or so. so if you have amembership to costco you can do all your shoping in one spot. Canadian Tire is just at the other end of the block on King Edward.

Hope this helps,
Bill

Navarchus
11-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi
thank all of you.
can some one point out for me some vancouver downtown shops?
tnks