PDA

View Full Version : LF Calgary: I Know Its a Long Shot But

ColinD
10-21-2009, 04:22 AM
Looking for a Lobster/Crab tank for our restaurant, something in the 4'X3'x18". Wouldn't have to be the prettiest tank as it would be out of public view. Any ideas?

Colin

karazy
10-21-2009, 01:57 PM
elite aquatics could make it custom for you.
I'm sure you could save some money if you talked to Colby about it and told him it was not a tank for display purposes.

Ryan
10-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Build it yourself that size it would be easy for 2 guys to do and its really not that hard.

Go to any glass shop and ask for clean used for the side you will be using most then used for the other pieces. 16" high 3/8 will be plenty thick.

Or you could ask golds to build you a 90 on its side. Its not 3 feet wide but it would be 48L x 24W x 18H but you could custom do it to whatever size you want.

globaldesigns
10-22-2009, 03:22 AM
I would suggest either doing it yourself, or going to see Kevin @ Red Coral, or Dennis at Gold's... their pricing will be far better than the other recommendations. And they both build decent tanks.

Ryan
10-22-2009, 04:30 AM
I would suggest either doing it yourself, or going to see Kevin @ Red Coral, or Dennis at Gold's... their pricing will be far better than the other recommendations. And they both build decent tanks.

Not to mention the service and attitude in store is a pretty good indication of what it will be out of the store.