PDA

View Full Version : Looking for broken Maxi Jet 1200, or TRADE

Dez
10-15-2009, 04:40 AM
I'm looking for a broken maxijet 1200, or I can trade a Koralia 2 for one. Basically the "nozzle" of my maxijet 1200 on my calcium reactor broke, so all I really need is that part. I'd like to get my calcium reactor running, but I didn't realize that I must have cracked it while moving. And I actually just sold my good maxi jet 1200 cause I didn't think that I'd need it anymore. Thanks in advance.

Delphinus
10-15-2009, 05:03 AM
If you're ever down this way I think I have a couple of those parts lying around in my junk drawer - either missing impellers or the rest of it has been converted into the propeller style .. Anyhow with luck there's a packrat like me a little closer to you though. But if not, let me know you or someone you know is in town and I can dig through my pile-o-bits.

Dez
10-15-2009, 05:09 AM
Thanks Tony, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not sure when I'll be in Calgary next, but I'm not in a rush to set up my calcium reactor at all. My levels are being maintained not too badly with just the kalk reactor. I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Ryan
10-15-2009, 06:38 AM
Are the nozzles universal? If So I probably got a spare here you can have.

tlo
10-15-2009, 06:41 AM
I have tons of spare maxi jet parts. Do you have a pic of the piece you need? If you pay the shipping, I will send it out to you.

Dez
10-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the response. I will take a picture after work and see if there is any local response first, then go from there. Thanks again.

bulletsworld
10-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks Tony, I'll keep that in mind. I'm not sure when I'll be in Calgary next, but I'm not in a rush to set up my calcium reactor at all. My levels are being maintained not too badly with just the kalk reactor. I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Hey Old Friend Dez!

I head to Edmonton every so often, if there is something here (Calgary) I would be happy to pickup it up and bring it with me. Just let me know. :mrgreen:

muck
10-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Think I have a few kickin' around. I can check tonight. I can bring it on Sat. if I do. :wink:

Dez
10-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Think I have a few kickin' around. I can check tonight. I can bring it on Sat. if I do. :wink:

Awesome Ryan! Looking forward to seeing you Sat!

dawen
10-15-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm looking for a broken maxijet 1200, or I can trade a Koralia 2 for one. Basically the "nozzle" of my maxijet 1200 on my calcium reactor broke, so all I really need is that part. I'd like to get my calcium reactor running, but I didn't realize that I must have cracked it while moving. And I actually just sold my good maxi jet 1200 cause I didn't think that I'd need it anymore. Thanks in advance.

lol, if u need the maxi jet back, u could get it off me

Dez
10-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks Greg, looks like Muck might have one, if he doesn't, maybe I'll trade you nozzles cause all you're using it for is for mixing right? Thanks. Talk to you soon.

Desmond

dawen
10-16-2009, 01:35 AM
Thanks Greg, looks like Muck might have one, if he doesn't, maybe I'll trade you nozzles cause all you're using it for is for mixing right? Thanks. Talk to you soon.

Desmond

i am not using for anything right now

banditpowdercoat
10-16-2009, 02:10 AM
BTW, 900 and 1200 are same nozzles. 400 is smaller inlet opening. Outlets the same. I have all 3 and have been making acrylic inlet venturi's for them :D