PDA

View Full Version : LF: Help finding API algaefix Marine

piusma
10-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Read about Algaefix Marine from API on another forum

http://aquariumpharm.com/Products/Product.aspx?ProductID=127

It's very effective dealing with algae issues but it is not retailed in Canada. I am very interested in testing this product and would like to purchase some. However none of the US online store ships this at an affordable rate or offer shipping with USPS (reduce brokerage fees) If you travel to the States often or has a friend who could ship some of this product to Canada, I wouldn't mind paying a mark up for this product. I'm sure someone else is interested in this product? Please PM if you could help. Thank you.
Steven

Thanks for your time. Found an online vendor who ships USPS. Ordered over the internet.

piusma
10-20-2009, 06:10 AM
Still looking for this product, anyone has contacts in the States who could get this product shipped to Canada?
Steven

g_dawg
10-20-2009, 09:33 AM
why don't you try www.shiphappenssumas.com, or the www.thelettercarrier.com, or www.canamer.com
you can ship there and pick it up when it arrives, pay a small fee, bring it across yourself

piusma
10-20-2009, 11:46 PM
It's not like it's an expensive item, I just couldn't justify UPS's brokering fee which is more than twice the item's worth. The time, mileage and gas is more than what the brokering fee's worth. I was hoping not needing to pay $60 shipping for a $20 item.

Anyone who has connection in the States who could ship this item through USPS? ($5 brokering fee vs $30 from UPS). Thank you.

Steven