PDA

View Full Version : Moving so downsizing

Trigger Man
10-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Well after serious debate I have decided that I need to sell my tank system, as I am moving into a apartment for at least the next 6 months (house sold quicker then anticipated. The tank had not been getting the attention it needs as I opened a restaurant and have been there way to often.
So I am selling my rock (all hand picked by me over the years) for $ 5.00 a pound

sohal (around 5 inch)- $ 125
Naso (around 5 inch)- $ 60 sold
Solar wrasse (about 5 inch)- $ 40 sold
Kole tang (about 4 inch)- $ 35 sold

You can look at my signature and the the tread I put out a bit ago for pics of the tank. I will have pricing for more as well as the coral names and pricing once I get a chance.

BlueTang<3
10-11-2009, 01:30 AM
pmed

Binare
10-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Pmd

Trigger Man
10-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks guys for all the quick responses, I'm gonna get the updated list up right away.
To answer a few questions all fish are atleast 7 months old (Luboutie Fairy Wrasse), and the rest are atleast 1 year to 3 years old. All my fish are eating pellets, as I buy or train all them to accept pellets right away. The rock has tonnes of coraline on it all rock was bought at Golds, Red Coral, and Ocean City.

Coleus
10-12-2009, 07:00 AM
sohal tang is very nice
________
Weed Vaporizers (http://weedvaporizer.info/)

Trigger Man
10-12-2009, 07:06 AM
sohal tang is very nice

Thanks for the endorsment, great seeing you today, the stuff you bought are gonna look great in your tank.

Trigger Man
10-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Here is a coral list of what I have for corals that are looking good (I had a heater failure so I lost a few and a few are looking so so)

Bought from Snappy at a inch a a bit ($ 30 each):
Teal Milli- 2.5 inch in height and has 4 branches with 1 branching out
Hi Liter Mille (yellow) 3 inch tall with 6 branches

Bought from Doug (fishytime) $ 30
Tri Color Acro 5 inch length by 3 inch height large rock also has a Suharsonoi that has a couple of branches still alive, as well as 2- A. Convexa 1 inch or so (Snappy) lost color with the heat failure and has some burnt tips but is recovering (take a look and we can figure out a price)

Purple Milli with blue below the polyps 6 inch length by 4 inch height ($ 40)

Green Zoas on a piece of 3 by 4 inch rock ($ 25).

Large flourecent GSP on large rock

1- 3 inch green GSP

1- 6 inch + GSP

Large rock (7x6 + in size with 2 flat levels in height)with Xenia (over 8 stalks) and 3 green rics on it

3 or so green rics on rock $ 30

lots of cuc that we can figure a price out for depending on how much you want.

Also have a 5 inch or so 'Dora' blue tang- $ 75

fishytime
10-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Aw Ellis.....that sucks man......move the tank to the restaurant?

Trigger Man
10-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I thought of moving the tank to the restaurant, but the way the restaurant is set up would mean the water would be to close to the kitchen and the health board frowns on that for some reason.
I figure this is a good reason to start planing for the large tank in the next place I move in or build, and you know I have a lot of ideas, so you guys will be getting a call when the time comes.

Aw Ellis.....that sucks man......move the tank to the restaurant?