just thought i'd post some pics of it before i give it a "trim"! :mrgreen:

Chad
08-19-2003, 04:45 PM
IF you sell some let me know :biggrin:

Chad

Jack
08-19-2003, 10:37 PM
Chad, is that all you gotta say :razz:

Nice colt Shao, how old is that one? I guess this is your new tank.. so tell us a bit about it. Maybe a full tank shot or something?

Chad
08-19-2003, 11:44 PM
Hey, just want to get a head start :biggrin:

Otherwise................. Its awesome looking!!!!

smokinreefer
08-20-2003, 01:23 AM
hey guys,
yeah that is a pic of my new 180.
when i got the colt a few years ago, it was a large piece already, i'd guess that it is atleast >5 years old.
i'll try and get some pics up of the tank shortly.

chad,
i'll PM you.

Jack
08-20-2003, 01:27 AM
Okay, sounds good about the pictures. :cool:

Dorkel Marine 1
08-26-2003, 07:32 AM
Hey Shao. How are ya. Great to see your new tank lookin so fine. The colt looks happy. A quick update on all those nice softies you sold me. The anthelia is thriving(yikes) but bonus the clown has made it its home. The toadstool is looking real good now. Fully extended most of the time. Those tan coloured polyps are spreading nicely. And the xenia well I have about 3 groups of them now. Looking very nice. The birdsnest has been moved around alot and knocked over a few times but the color is good but minimal new growth. I think once I leave it in a steady place it will grow more. Ok enough said. It does my heart good to see your new tank. Any new fish going in soon.

With thanks George

smokinreefer
09-02-2003, 05:32 PM
hey george,
glad to hear everything is doing good!
as for new fish...there will definitely be some new additions, i just dont know what yet...i'm just waiting for something to catch my eye, i definitely want to get another dwarf angel, may my multibar R.I.P.

Dorkel Marine 1
09-03-2003, 06:00 AM
Hey Shao or anybody. Need a little info. I purchased a what Ian and Jeanette called a trumpet coral. Wondering if anyone knew the latin name. Or where I can get some more info on it. It looks like a multi headed neon white and green brain coral. The pic is on the buy sell trade section under must sell rock fish and corals under Jeanette and Ian. He has a nice photo there under trumpet.

Also any place I can get info on a frogspawn coral. I got a nice little frag from Sam W. Both corals are very happy. But I just want to get as much info on them as possible.

Thanx in advance George M.

Mak
09-03-2003, 10:08 PM
George a quick search on RC or Google will give you lots of info :rolleyes: :razz: .