PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Vancouver, want coral.

mitchelljared
10-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Newbies to the Saltwater world, have a 135 gallon reef tank that needs more coral/fish/etc. Been doing the "rounds" at the 5-6 surrounding LFS, but was wondering if anyone personally had anything they wanted to sell/trade/etc?
Email me, if so....thanks ;-)

PHCorrect
09-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Call me if interested.

No picts at this time.

Hairy Mushrooms

Colt and finger (large)

Cabage (lots to choose from)

Very bright GSP

Large glowing elephant ears

green anenome

ottoman
09-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi there, I have green cap montipora, orange digitata, green digitata for trade or sell. Also have yellow clown goby (free for who have a fish trap that I can borrow).

Cheers.

romin the furniture man
05-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Newbies to the Saltwater world, have a 135 gallon reef tank that needs more coral/fish/etc. Been doing the "rounds" at the 5-6 surrounding LFS, but was wondering if anyone personally had anything they wanted to sell/trade/etc?
Email me, if so....thanks ;-)
I have some softies and a few fish you might be interested in to trade with. My 165 G. is in Coquitlam full of nice stuff. I rather accumulate my corals from local swaps rather than buying from stores where I don't know where/who/how they come from.

Call me at 604-908-6009.

Thanks,

Romin

gobytron
05-13-2011, 02:06 PM
I have a nice piece of LR with a toadstool, several colt corals and some cats eye palys for 40$ if you're interested...

romin the furniture man
05-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Hi there, the whole idea of me joining this forum is to meet fellow hobbyists and share some information and be able to swap a few pieces when I have a full tank of fish and corals.

At this point, I am not buying, just trading, but, I will keep you in mind if I can't find traders.

Have a great evening,

Romin.