PDA

View Full Version : FS- A couple of 48" fixtures. T5 and MH. Awesome deals

iansfishy
09-29-2009, 04:31 AM
I have a 48" Aquaticnics T5 fixture. 6 54 watt bulbs run on ice cap ballasts. comes with moonlights and active cooling fans. the bulbs are all a month old ( still have reciepts). The fixture itself is a year old. I had this on a 90 gallon and there was nothing I couldnt keep. My clams, sps,lps everything did awesome and had great colour. Im just selling because my new tank is alot wider. I was thinking of buying another one to cover the span, but have decided on another bigger fixture.
https://diyreef.authsecure.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=55_90&products_id=600
you can not find a fixture of this quality for under $800.00 ( with bulbs). Also there is still three years warranty on the entire fixture including ballasts. And if you live anywhere between Williams Lake and Vancouver or Williams lake and Calgary Ill deliver for free! $ 700.00

And I have A Current USA Outer orbit HQI. 2 150 watt MH and 2 130 watt PC. The bulbs are new, plus I have one new PC still in the box.
http://www.current-usa.com/outerorbit.html
I bought this used last week with plans on using it to cove the extra span on my tank but like I said above I no longer need it.
I bought it from Aquatic addictions and was told one of the ballasts was new, and looking at it im sure it is. It has six white moonlights ( one doesnt work), and both splash guards on the PC s will need to be replaced ( I was quoted at $7.50 for the plastic!) It does have scratches on the very top, but other then that it works perfectly. Like I said it is USED. $300.00 ( it has $180.00 worth of bulbs). same goes as above - I will deliver for free!

Now heres the thing - If you buy the solar flare Ill sell you the Outer orbit for $200.00! Thats like paying $50.00 for a fixture, because the bulbs are new. I know most people dont want or need two fixtures, but may have a friend that wants a good deal, or who can turn around and sell it elsewhere, or maybe people on here can get together- I dont know? I would just like them gone so I can get the new fixture and not have my wife bark at me for having three fixtures in the house!
Thanks

iansfishy
09-29-2009, 05:13 PM
bump. pms replied to.

iansfishy
09-30-2009, 02:59 AM
ill throw in the timers for the solar flare as well. also have a couple of new and used 90 gallon RR tanks, with stands. snow is gonna be in this country in a week or two!! gotta get these tanks into some heat!

iansfishy
10-01-2009, 04:01 PM
bump

mitchelljared
10-01-2009, 07:20 PM
what does the "bump" mean? I see it often.

dawen
10-01-2009, 07:59 PM
what does the "bump" mean? I see it often.

bump your post to the top

iansfishy
10-02-2009, 05:46 PM
im going to be in the vancouver area next week sometime - so I can deliver this stuff if anybody wants.

busypencil
10-03-2009, 04:10 AM
Inquiring about your orbit light fisture? Would it be sufficent to grow hi light corals in a 90 + tank.
Is Edmonton ( actrally Onoway ) considered on the way to Calgary. I would like to get my hands on a large tank for a reef setup. If it is still available I would be interested. When were you planning to get close.

Linda

iansfishy
10-04-2009, 10:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have about a dozen, 40 -45 gallon, food grade plastic drums. These have tops, and pressure seals. I recieve flax in them and use them myself to mix my salt water. My deposit on them is $40.00. so $40.00 for everyone else!
These are anywhere from $80.00 to $150.00 if you try to buy them new.