PDA

View Full Version : Calgary trip

Lance
09-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Well, I just got back from Calgary and had a great time. The weather was terrific. Went to the Zoo and Heritage Park; did some shopping and found all the snorkeling gear I need for my Caribbean trip. But the best of all was going to the hockey game and watching my Canucks beat the Flames. (With only half a team I might add. The Sedins, Burroughs, Willie Mitchell, Salo and Wellwood did not play, while the Flames had a full roster). Only exhibition of course, but a sign of things to come. (HeHe)
The only downside to the trip was I didn't get a chance to check out any of the LFS and I missed the big move of rock and fish to Dave's humongous new tank.:sad:
Thanks to Dave and Marie for being on tank-emergency for me while I was gone.

fishytime
09-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Wish I knew you were here man....would have loved to have met you.

Mrfish55
09-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Welcome back, glad I was not needed while you were gone. Bring that new snorkel gear and check out the new tank:lol:

Treebeard
09-29-2009, 03:07 PM
The Sedin sisters must have been having pedicures on Saturday night. I guess that explains why the Nucks were able to beat Calgary. I see the Oilers beat them on Sunday and the Nucks had their "stars" in the lineup. :biggrin:

But the best of all was going to the hockey game and watching my Canucks beat the Flames. (With only half a team I might add. The Sedins, Burroughs, Willie Mitchell, Salo and Wellwood did not play, while the

Lance
09-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Wish I knew you were here man....would have loved to have met you.

Yeah, I just couldn't fit any time in this trip. Next time for sure.

Lance
09-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Welcome back, glad I was not needed while you were gone. Bring that new snorkel gear and check out the new tank:lol:

Oh I will! Only thing that could stop me would be a "QUARANTINE WARNING" on the front door.

Mrfish55
09-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Oh I will! Only thing that could stop me would be a "QUARANTINE WARNING" on the front door.

How did you know the little door knob lickers brought a disease home from school?

fishoholic
10-01-2009, 08:25 PM
What, you where in Calgary and you didn't drive a little further to visit me! :razz: Maybe next time :wink:

Lance
10-01-2009, 10:17 PM
What, you where in Calgary and you didn't drive a little further to visit me! :razz: Maybe next time :wink:

Absolutely!