PDA

View Full Version : A huge thank you to John (Lobsterboy)

andestang
09-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Ok I don't do this often in the public forum after private sale, but I must give John I huge thank you for the frag pack that he put together for me. Not only did he bring the stuff out to me ( my arm is broken & shouldn't be driving), but he supplied me with one of the nicest frag packs I've ever bought privately and gave me way more than I asked/paid for. The frags are also very nice size & look outstanding. He also even supplied some epoxy to mount a couple of extras. This reminds me of what a great hobby this can be when I've been thinking of closing it down. So if anyone in the future is look'n ........
Thanks again John,
Mike

lobsterboy
09-27-2009, 12:26 AM
thanks Mike it was nice to meet you and glad you like your frags, the drive to okotoks was good to get out of the city.

Myka
09-27-2009, 02:36 AM
Awesome! I have been eyeing up John's frags lately too...maybe John wants to take a little day trip to Saskatoon!! :p

ALBERTA REEF
09-27-2009, 04:17 AM
+1. We only meet acouple of times, good guy. Real nice frags. Thank you! :smile:

Coleus
09-28-2009, 04:34 AM
+1
________
Homemade vaporizer (http://homemadevaporizers.info/)

Pazil
09-28-2009, 04:40 AM
He is a buttttthead.......

JK'ing.... John rocks... always a great bye to deal with.:biggrin::biggrin: I will miss trading with him.

Cheers John

lobsterboy
09-28-2009, 05:34 AM
thanks guys

and yeah sometimes i am a butthead, hahaha.

Hey bi, hows the goldfish doin ? :lol:

Pazil
09-28-2009, 05:55 AM
ROLF:lol::lol:

thanks guys

and yeah sometimes i am a butthead, hahaha.

Hey bi, hows the goldfish doin ? :lol: