PDA

View Full Version : BTA rose or green?

Stevey87
09-21-2009, 11:01 PM
I got a BTA and bought it as Green BTA but after looking around the net, I'm not sure. I know they're the same species but just different colours so it might be dumb to categorize the whole species into only two colours but from standard point of view I would like to know which colour it is. Thanks. The pic was taken in between shrinking and explanding phases.

TJSlayer
09-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Looks more rosey to me but I have seen geens with a hint of red as well, it should color up more in a day or so and then you'd be able tell more, either way if you paid for a green your good to go...

Stevey87
09-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Someone offered me good deal on Rose BTA and even tho I'm financially tight, it's really hard to let go of that offer. But I don't want to pay for something I already have. Best colour to describe mine is orange.

Myka
09-22-2009, 12:28 AM
It might color up better in a month or so with some feeding (try using Selcon and Garlic on the food). Orange BTAs are the nicest ones on the market imo, provided they are a nice vivid coloration.

Stevey87
09-22-2009, 12:31 AM
I just started using MH light a few days go. I hope it get adjusted to it. It has never moved from that spot for about 2 months. I kept feeding it krills but I guess the PC lights weren't good enough to give it that sparkling colour.