PDA

View Full Version : 90 Gallon Tank being parted, see complete list:

AquaPin
08-12-2003, 03:58 PM
LIVE ROCK:
Approximately 100LBs of Live Rock covered in coralline algae. Rock varies in shape/sizes and some of the life on the rock includes green, red, & blue mushrooms, green star polyps, sponges, button polyps (both green and orange), feather dusters, encrusting corals, SPS corals, a few frags, algae attached, algae (the good kind). $375

LIGHTING:
Lighting System. Includes 2 IceCap Electronic 250W MH ballasts w/20K Radium bulbs (new bulbs installed 07/15/03), 2 IceCap fans w/Thermal Speed Control, inline Intermec digital timers, reflector, and wiring. Will include olds bulbs for spectrum comparison. $450

SKIMMER:
Prizm Pro Skimmer - Bought Dec'02. Deluxe model in perfect working order. $200

MISC:
Wavemaker and pumps. Includes 2 MaxiJet 1200s, 1 MaxiJet 900, and 1 Maxijet 600 and the “Natural Wave” power bar/wave maker. $100

90GL tank with stand and canopy. Stand is a dual door with open back. The canopy is a flip top and has dual fluorescents on an electronic ballast. There is 2 spare new bulbs (1x10,000 and 1xAtinic). Includes a Fluval 303 and misc. aquarium items (nets, hoses, pump, etc) $350

100LB+ of sediment. Tons of life in it, would be great to get before tank is taken down. $50

LIVESTOCK

$25 EACH -
Yellow SPS Coral
Orange Sponge
Pink SPS Coral
Cabbage Coral
Green Bubble Tip Anemone
Pink Bubble Coral
Green Star Polyp Rock
Green Frog Spawn
Polyp & Blue/Purple Mushroom combo rock

$20 EACH -
Umbrella Leather
Plate Size Sebae Anemone
Cup Coral
Rock encrusted by coral frag

FISH:
Pair of False Percula Clowns - $15.00
BiColor Blenny - $10.00
INVERTS:
White Sand Star - $5.00
Green Brittle Star - $5.00

Rock and corals to be sold & removed before any other items are taken. We all know how much fun it is to try and catch something in a reef tank. If you want an item, please respond directly to this post (not email or pm). All items will be sold chronologically of time stamp on response. If item does not sell to potential buyer, next person who requested will be notified. If you have any questions on any of the items or would like to come by, please let me know by email/pm/post. I am home most evenings and weekends. The only reason I am re-offering all of these items is that we are preparing to list our home and I would like to have the tank sold before we move. Tank established 01/01.01.

Misc pictures are available at http://members.shaw.ca/aquapin I can take additional pictures of any item you are interested in, just let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

LostMind
08-12-2003, 05:42 PM
Interested in some rock, sand and the powerheads/wavemaker.

My friend may want your lights, I'll email him this post.

AquaPin
08-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Sorry, should have specified, I do not want to sell the rock in sections. I am looking to sell it complete. If it does not sell in a few weeks, I will sell individual units.

Thanks,
Jason

Chad
08-12-2003, 07:32 PM
OK, I want the blenny and both stars.. also the mushrooms...

If you do part the rock, I would like a bit as well..

Chad

Jedi68
08-12-2003, 08:18 PM
It must be tough to part with the reef...

I am interested in the lights. Could you PM me with your phone number so I can arrange a time to check it out. Thanks!

Richard

AquaPin
08-13-2003, 04:01 AM
Most items have been sold, below is the items remaining:

$20 Plate Size Sebae Anemone
$25 Green Bubble Tip (split last night, you get both of them)
$200 Prizm Pro Skimmer
$350 90GL tank with stand/canopy/misc items

Thanks,
Jason

AquaPin
08-13-2003, 04:03 AM
It must be tough to part with the reef...

I am interested in the lights. Could you PM me with your phone number so I can arrange a time to check it out. Thanks!

Richard

PM sent :biggrin:

Jason

robbyville
08-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Hi Jason,

If any of the SPS sales fall through please let me know via PM. I will be coming into Vancouver on Sunday and could pick them up.

Thanks,

Rob

dekay
08-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Interested in the Prizm Pro Deluxe Skimmer for $200. Can you bring it out to Richmond/Vancouver/Burnaby?