PDA

View Full Version : Custom reef lighting FS

Riotfishdude
08-07-2003, 12:01 AM
posting this for my father....
he has 2 reefs and is changing his 125g reef to a predator tank and is selling his 2 month old custom light....

72" black aluminum fixture that can sit on top of any 6 foot tank....
3x175w Metal Halide's
2x140w VHO actinics, total 805w lighting.

built in plexiglass shield protects it,
there is built in reflectors,a custom built in Fan/ventilation system and a large electronic ballast

an impressive piece of equipment i must say,not cheap though....

any questions in regards to the unit as well as price can be forwarded to him at home 905-659-4386,during the day toll free at 1-800 943- 3828,or cell at 905-334-4005
he can also accept credit card payment and is located in Burlington,Ontario

like mine,his name is Dave.....

Trevor Robertson
08-07-2003, 02:00 AM
well that would fit my tank dare I ask how much he is asking for? And what about shipping to Alberta?

Riotfishdude
08-07-2003, 02:40 AM
Hi Trevor,do give him a call at the toll free # to inquire,this unit was assembled by "Miracles" or "Miracles in glass" a they now call themselves,i use to own a LFS here,and Miracles is a common tank and equip. manu. here,maybe in your area as well?,these units retail at around $1600 here,now of course he didnt pay that.....had to give him a little discount right... :razz:

the sale has nothing to do with me,but all i can say is,i'm sure he would rather sell it then have it in storage,so make an offer,he will have to accept the best offer......Dave