PDA

View Full Version : We're Out... for a while

Matt
08-30-2009, 07:29 PM
I spent a few moments at the frag fest, seeing familiar faces and beautiful fish and corals, and dishing off the last fragments of our fish gear.

Sharon and I have had a wonderful experience in the hobby, and the Canreef community has been supportive and friendly without fail. We'll miss all of that.

Perhaps, one day, we'll be back in the hobby. There is that little spot in the living room that was intended for a 230... We'll see in a few years. Until then, may your corals flourish and your firefish stay dry (as mine never would).

Thanks, and bye for now.

Matt & Sharon.

mark
08-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Well that's better now that you're planning on coming back

Myka
08-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Aw, it's always sad to see someone leaving the hobby. I feel that way sometimes.

fencer
08-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Hey Matt
I think you won the Camera

lenzh
08-31-2009, 03:05 AM
It was great to meet you both. Good luck with the new house and hopefully you will be back in the hobby soon. When you do set up again I will be able to give you back frags of the great torch, candy cane and that monster zoo rock. All doing great in their new home.
take care

Lenz

Matt
08-31-2009, 03:20 AM
Thanks, all! @Fencer... I didn't enter any draws. Could I still win something that way?

See you all again.

Matt

Matt
08-31-2009, 03:22 AM
It was great to meet you both. Good luck with the new house and hopefully you will be back in the hobby soon. When you do set up again I will be able to give you back frags of the great torch, candy cane and that monster zoo rock. All doing great in their new home.
take care

LenzIt's great to hear they transitioned well and that you're happy with them. Cheers,
Matt